Week 3 - Around the NFL

chongli

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Even though he went to a terrible hs, I root for Buffalo dudes. But he seems like he’s trying to be this hard ass and I don’t buy it all. 

also, whoever decided to pay Jones should have gotten fired the second they gave him that contract. 

I think he just has temper issues. Thats why he was moved up to the booth when he was here.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

This Chargers Steelers game is physically brutal so far. Some great hard hitting football going on. 

It's been incredible, honestly.  Two teams just beating the snot out of each other as a matter of principle.  Currently feeling nostalgic for an era of football I was literally not alive for.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, dma0034 said:

What's interesting to me about Hurts is he looks slower running the ball. Like Allen escapes that sack no problem

I agree, he looked like he was treading water just then.

Williams is clearly looking at Richardson and thinking he shouldn't corner the INT count.

I know it's early in his career but you have to be a bit worried as a bears fan. Of course mistakes are going to happen as a rookie, but there's been almost zero positive plays or flashes from Williams so far. He's just been brutal. 

• Agree 1