Week 3 - Around the NFL

chongli

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know how many WRs I'd classify as true #1s. It is definitely more than 10. A WR pacing for 1,500 yards is pretty clearly a true #1, it's not debatable.

Targets are earned, not handed out. Rice earns his targets. He's a volume pass catcher. Because he's a true #1.

Also had Andy Reid scheming him open which helps. Brady is no Reid when it comes to scheming. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

No there's legit probably 15 17 number one guys... But Andy reids offense is predicated on volume to a few guys... It's been that way the majority of his career 

Which Andy Reid receiver was getting 1,500 yards without being a true #1? Or even over 1,000 for that matter. I mean we can all agree 1,000 yards in a season is the bare minimum expectation for a true #1 WR.

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Why would a sister schedule a wedding on the same day as her NFL brother’s gameday? 

It was either because A) it was all organized well before they new he'd be playing, or B) they thought, hey, we can get the happiest day of our lives on TV!

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

The NFL isn't fixed. Kansas City is getting beat and playing poorly. They're getting penalties this year. Yep. See proof!

They'll win this game because 🤷🏼‍♂️ but cheating isn't real...

You have to wait for the last couple minutes of the 4th quarter to see the fix.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

Also had Andy Reid scheming him open which helps. Brady is no Reid when it comes to scheming. 

Andy Reid is notorious for having his WRs under produce if anything. Once had an entire season with the Chiefs where the WRs scored 0 TDs. Tyreek Hill became even more productive when he went to Miami.

I don't know why Bills fans want to downplay Rashee Rice's abilities. The guy is a scumbag and also an extremely talented WR that would be a #1 caliber guy anywhere he went.

7 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Jones is one of the best players in the league. He’s not some rando berserker and should be given the benefit of the doubt. Most importantly, it was a laughably bad call.

Wanting certain players to benefit from their own set of rules and also complaining about the officiating is wild

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Andy Reid is notorious for having his WRs under produce if anything. Once had an entire season with the Chiefs where the WRs scored 0 TDs. Tyreek Hill became even more productive when he went to Miami.

I don't know why Bills fans want to downplay Rashee Rice's abilities. The guy is a scumbag and also an extremely talented WR that would be a #1 caliber guy anywhere he went.

Rice looks great and is KC’s only real weapon right now. If they didn’t have him they’d be pretty screwed right now.

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Which Andy Reid receiver was getting 1,500 yards without being a true #1? Or even over 1,000 for that matter. I mean we can all agree 1,000 yards in a season is the bare minimum expectation for a true #1 WR.

Well he hasn't had 1500 yd yet... If he has 1500 yards that's quite an exceptional season 

Lots of people have started hot and fluttered out... I think he's talented 

I don't think he's anything that Christian benford or Douglas can't handle 

There's so many good wide receivers now.. in 1990 there was only about 30 wide receivers per year with draft eligible grades..  now there's about 45 or 50... There's a lot of wide receivers with talent 

Nobody thought puka nukua would be a number one guy that's why he was drafted so late.. he just needs an opportunity

Edited by Buffalo716

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

That is a outlier year when he had an Old slow Dwayne bowe as his number one 

He had years in Philadelphia and Kansas City producing passing results.. Tyreek hill was a third round pick that turned into the games most unstoppable player 

Edited by Buffalo716