Week 3 - Around the NFL

chongli

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

But calling him a real number one obviously Tightens the list... 

So how many are on that list? I brought it down to 10

I don't know how many WRs I'd classify as true #1s. It is definitely more than 10. A WR pacing for 1,500 yards is pretty clearly a true #1, it's not debatable.

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Shakir with 95 attempts is putting up the same stats

Targets are earned, not handed out. Rice earns his targets. He's a volume pass catcher. Because he's a true #1.

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

There have been so many calls that were literally phantom calls. Like the infraction wasn’t even close.

To say there is no worse call you’ll ever see is hyperbole. Jones grabbed him after the ball was gone and threw him down. You aren’t allowed to slam QBs I’m pretty sure. Probably a soft call, not the worst call of the last decade, LMAO

Jones is one of the best players in the league. He’s not some rando berserker and should be given the benefit of the doubt. Most importantly, it was a laughably bad call.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know how many WRs I'd classify as true #1s. It is definitely more than 10. A WR pacing for 1,500 yards is pretty clearly a true #1, it's not debatable.

Targets are earned, not handed out. Rice earns his targets. He's a volume pass catcher. Because he's a true #1.

No there's legit probably 15 17 number one guys... But Andy reids offense is predicated on volume to a few guys... It's been that way the majority of his career 

The way the bills offense is going is it's not predicated on touches to one guy.. Dalton Kincaid is extremely talented and cannot get eight catches per game in the system 

It doesn't mean he's not a top flight threat

And it doesn't mean that we have nobody on our team who deserves 10 targets a game.. we do.. we're playing a long game spreading it out

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Jones is one of the best players in the league. He’s not some rando berserker and should be given the benefit of the doubt. Most importantly, it was a laughably bad call.

Why should he be given the benefit of the doubt because he’s good? It’s not like he’s some squeaky clean choir boy out there.

• Agree 1

The NFL isn't fixed. Kansas City is getting beat and playing poorly. They're getting penalties this year. Yep. See proof!

They'll win this game because 🤷🏼‍♂️ but cheating isn't real...

• Like (+1) 1

I will never understand how the Chiefs regularly get pass catchers that are literally alone on the screen when the ball gets to them. Especially their TEs. Stop me if you've heard this one before - it's very impressive and very annoying.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

The roughing call on Chris Jones is one of the worst calls I have seen in the last decade. Don’t get me wrong — I want the Chiefs to lose. But there will be no worse call that you’ll ever see.

how much football have you watched in the last decade?

• Like (+1) 1