Week 3 - Around the NFL

chongli

I legitimately can't believe that the refs didn't bail out the Chiefs there.

How is Colinsworth going to square away that Kirk "old man" Cousins is outplaying Patrick "WR screen YAC machine" Mahomes?

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I didn't call him a top 10 guy but there is definitely a big difference between him and Shakir, namely that Rice can actually play outside. He's pacing for almost 1,500 yards in a season since he broke out last year, whereas Shakir is pacing for like 900 yards. They're in different stratospheres.

Well calling someone a true number one is kind of a opinion... Cuz there's 32 number one wide receivers in the NFL 

But calling him a real number one obviously Tightens the list... 

So how many are on that list? I brought it down to 10 

Rice literally had more balls thrown to him last year... Then Gabe Davis ever had and he was our number two Target guy outside of stef

Kelce obviously always had their number one attempts.. Gabe Davis never even got as many as rice did his rookie year 

Shakir had 39 catches on 45 targets for over 600 yd at a better yards per catch than rice.. he also broke long ones

Shakir with 95 attempts is literally in the same stratosphere... Attempts is huge when it comes to a wide receiver

We're a ball control offense who throws the ball to a lot of people.. I think Khalil could easily have a thousand yards with 100 targets

Edited by Buffalo716

Just now, dave mcbride said:

The roughing call on Chris Jones is one of the worst calls I have seen in the last decade. Don’t get me wrong — I want the Chiefs to lose. But there will be no worse call that you’ll ever see.

There have been so many calls that were literally phantom calls. Like the infraction wasn’t even close.

To say there is no worse call you’ll ever see is hyperbole. Jones grabbed him after the ball was gone and threw him down. You aren’t allowed to slam QBs I’m pretty sure. Probably a soft call, not the worst call of the last decade, LMAO

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

I legitimately can't believe that the refs didn't bail out the Chiefs there.

How is Colinsworth going to square away that Kirk "old man" Cousins is outplaying Patrick "WR screen YAC machine" Mahomes?

Bail out the Chiefs??? GMAFB. The call on Jones was legendarily bad. Good for the Bills, though.

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

The roughing call on Chris Jones is one of the worst calls I have seen in the last decade. Don’t get me wrong — I want the Chiefs to lose. But there will be no worse call that you’ll ever see.

But they get all the calls!!!! 😉

• Haha (+1) 1