Week 3 - Around the NFL

chongli

18 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Wouldnt matter. Baltimore was bringing their A game regardless.  Being desperate also leads to pressing and making mistakes.  I'd rather they had lost.

Being 0-3 at home is a must win game psychologically.  Hoe many 0-4 teams have made the playoffs? If they have must win panic they might try to pull wacky plays that succeed thst are probability unlikely to succeed.

with term surviving and being 1-2 they  won’t have that must win panic.

1 minute ago, djp14150 said:

Being 0-3 at home is a must win game psychologically.  Hoe many 0-4 teams have made the playoffs? If they have must win panic they might try to pull wacky plays that succeed thst are probability unlikely to succeed.

with term surviving and being 1-2 they  won’t have that must win panic.

I don’t think this thinking would happen at all. 0-3, 3-0, 1-2, they know they have to be up playing the Bills next week. Their record wouldn’t have any impact on that 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Page 1 of their post-game thread :D

Poyer has come in as an agent of destruction. 

Bill for life imo.

Followed up by:

"In retrospect victory laps on getting the aged husk of Jordan Poyer may have been premature."

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

So we're rooting for Atlanta in this one right? 

lol seems every big game someone has some convoluted reason why we should root for the non-obvious team - would like to hear it for this game

I think off the top of my head andy reid has had some issues playing at atlanta through the years...maybe I am just remembering wrong but it seemed like his eagles teams always had problems with them...