Week 3 - Around the NFL

chongli

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Normally I would say yes but not playing against the Ravens.

I’ll give you that, 

7 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Normally I would say yes but not playing against the Ravens.

Ah, I just saw this.  While I agree to a point… the Cowboys are a Really Bad Team and this will make the Ravens think they’ve fixed whatever ailed them.  How wrong they’ll be.

Is the Dolphins game on Fox or CBS?  Because if it’s on Fox, if I have to watch a team play ***** football and get embarrassed, I’d rather watch that than this Cowboys fiasco.

4 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

The Phins/ Hawks game is just awful, awful football. I find myself daydreaming about an asteroid hitting the stadium to end the misery.

And yet the mighty Seahawks are going to be 3-0 😂 There are so many mediocre teams in football

• Agree 1

Cowboys are going to have a top 5 Pass Defense because their Defense cannot stop the run. This was their problem last year. If you get out ahead and take the opponent's run game out of it you have a chance to blow them out. Problem is... when you play a team that can run... you're going to get blasted

Just now, BRH said:

Is the Dolphins game on Fox or CBS?  Because if it’s on Fox, if I have to watch a team play ***** football and get embarrassed, I’d rather watch that than this Cowboys fiasco.

Supposedly CBS but I didnt get a double header in Buffalo.