Week 3 - Around the NFL

chongli

Just now, Roundybout said:

Remember when Metcalf ran a bad three come drill

I got so much ***** for wanting him over Oliver. Oliver has been good but Metcalf would have been elite and prevented us needing to get Diggs which would have changed a lot. Metcalf is much less of a locker room cancer it seems. 

Just now, ProcessImproverMan said:

I got so much ***** for wanting him over Oliver. Oliver has been good but Metcalf would have been elite and prevented us needing to get Diggs which would have changed a lot. Metcalf is much less of a locker room cancer it seems. 

We could have had both!

1 minute ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Poyer lol. After him trying to concuss Shakir and cook last week, I wish him nothing but embarrassing moments for the rest of the season. Loved ya as a Bill but glad your gone dude

Didn't his wife also cheat on him with Antonio Brown? That was a report a while ago. 

Imagine getting burned on the field and in the bedroom....

Just now, ProcessImproverMan said:

Didn't his wife also cheat on him with Antonio Brown? That was a report a while ago. 

Imagine getting burned on the field and in the bedroom....

if she cheated with brown, he no doubt is burned when he pees. 

• Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Fields has been an effective game manager this year but he's not a franchise QB.  I don't know if Caleb Williiams is yet but you had to make that move.

But they didn't. Fields was still under contract. He had no weapons his entire time in Chicago. They were gifted the top pick by Carolina. They could have mortgaged that for an elite WR and another pick or two and still had their own pick to get an OL.