Week 3 - Around the NFL

chongli

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Do you think it's a coincidence diggs gets all these looks and the Texans look terrible😂😂

He's basically playing slot WR for them. At this point in his career it's his best role for sure, but it's tough for a passing offense to live exclusively through the slot. No coincidence on that last drive they hit a big pass to Collins outside and finally got a TD.

Just now, Maine-iac said:

Philly vs NO?  How is that not a penalty?  Looked like a head shot late to me, I haven't seen a replay yet.  Ten minutes of commercials while they tend to him.

From what they said on Red Zone it was an OLman who went into him.

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He's basically playing slot WR for them. At this point in his career it's his best role for sure, but it's tough for a passing offense to live exclusively through the slot. No coincidence on that last drive they hit a big pass to Collins outside and finally got a TD.

A slot receiver that doesn't have any YAC?

Edited by Malazan
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Is this bad football league wide or is it just weird football?

Defense has caught up. They are smaller, faster, stronger and offense has run out of space on the field. Running game is king again, as well as LoS passes. Things will adjust.  Death by a thousand cuts is the best we pretty much got right now unless a blown play or just a bad defensive team.

Apparently my YT Sunday Ticket did not auto-renew. In fact, it’s asking me to sign up again! WTH? 

Glad I don’t need it yet. I really thought I was OK. 

Edited by Augie

Just now, HappyDays said:

He doesn't look explosive anymore in that short area quickness where he used to lives...his hands will extend his shelf life but imo the days of Stefon Diggs being a top wr are long gone

And I stand by the fact that he was never as good as he was made out to be even in his prime tbh

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Obviously Diggs is demanding the ball.

Yes, digger was over by the OC. I thought he was getting yelled at but diggs was telling him to give him the ball more.

Bythe way, I taught school in Houston but I’m from Webster, New York and I can’t wait for the game October 6 in Houston 

Edited by popcornpam
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

I want to see Diggs standing on the field watching the Bills celebrate in late January.

Or Diggs in his living room watching Josh Allen raise the Lombardi Trophy in early February.  

Edited by Joe Ferguson
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1