Week 3 - Around the NFL

chongli

Just now, Goin Breakdown said:

Why does Nico. Collins only have 1 catch?  Anyone watching?

It's hard to see the secondary on broadcast footage but I would assume they're shading extra coverage in his direction. No other WR on the Texans is worth extra attention so you just have to stop Collins from taking over the game to stymie their passing offense.

Not gonna beat a lot of coverage anyways when the OL is getting its lunch money taken on every other snap. Their run game has been non existent too so they are behind the sticks a lot.

Just now, ProcessImproverMan said:

Officials were allowing alot go during the first half and now are getting flag heavy. It's not consistent. Chargers should get the same calls in their favor if this is how the refs are doing it now. 

Im honestly not paying super close attention but if thats true... thats the only time I have a problem with ref calls is when they arent consistent.  If ya call it ya call it but call it the same both ways.

Just now, HappyDays said:

It's hard to see the secondary on broadcast footage but I would assume they're shading extra coverage in his direction. No other WR on the Texans is worth extra attention so you just have to stop Collins from taking over the game to stymie their passing offense.

Not gonna beat a lot of coverage anyways when the OL is getting its lunch money taken on every other snap. Their run game has been non existent too so they are behind the sticks a lot.

Do you think it's a coincidence diggs gets all these looks and the Texans look terrible😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

Is this bad football league wide or is it just weird football?

The first month without anyone playing pre-season and the reduced practicing in camp makes the first month the actual pre-season.

Just now, Taro Nimbus said:

Nasty hit there.  Dude wasn’t moving 

Philly vs NO?  How is that not a penalty?  Looked like a head shot late to me, I haven't seen a replay yet.  Ten minutes of commercials while they tend to him.