JA - the player of mass destruction

BillsFan619

Love what JA said. He wants a Lombardi just as bad as the fans do!

How about a new saying? Instead of “Just one before I die” how about “Just one before JA retires”.

Who’s making the shirts with our new SB rallying cry? 🤣

“They don’t need a weapon. They have the player of mass destruction”. Love it. Go Bills!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Yeah yeah yeah, he has no rings.  I still think Josh is the best football player in the NFL. Mahomes makes mistakes too. He just gets more cancelled out. Mahomes also has the goat OC.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

I want the super bowl also, but I got nice odds on a preseason josh Allen MVP bet so both would be even better.  Happily will take the L if it means we get the Lombardi!

Same here, got 9-1 on him in the Spring.  If somehow he wins, it’s announced right before the Super Bowl.  It’d be super sweet to hit that bet, AND then the Bills playing in and winning the SB.

1 hour ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

I want the super bowl also, but I got nice odds on a preseason josh Allen MVP bet so both would be even better.  Happily will take the L if it means we get the Lombardi!

we will take a superbowl MVP over the regular season MVP.  That means the Bills won the Lombardi.  Go Bills !!!

2 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Love what JA said. He wants a Lombardi just as bad as the fans do!

How about a new saying? Instead of “Just one before I die” how about “Just one before JA retires”.

Who’s making the shirts with our new SB rallying cry? 🤣

“They don’t need a weapon. They have the player of mass destruction”. Love it. Go Bills!

He will get one and it will be this season. Screw the media, the journalists, the “fans.” This team went and had a convincing victory sans a ridiculous kick off return TD against the Cardinals. Who absolutely annihilated LA the following week 41-10. Then they bullied Miami into submission 4 day’s later. The offense is clicking on all cylinders especially the run game. If Cook & company can maintain this type of production and the defense continuing to gel into its final form, Josh Allen will be skating into the post-season on easy mode. Most of all, I think we finally will overcome the Chiefs in the playoffs (4th time’s a charm, right?)