Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Jags at Bills

BillsFan619

The Jags have given up the second most amount of yards to WRs in the first two weeks of the season, which bodes well for our young pass catchers.

I’m gonna go with Shakir to have a big night under the lights at home. He’ll have six catches for 90 yards, one of them being a 30-40 yarder, another being a TD.

Bills send the Jags home 0-3 with their season on the brink, Shakir being one of the main reasons why.

Who ya got?

Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

Allen's legs will likely play a key role as well...

Jags play the most man coverage in the NFL, over 50% of the time and that means their backs are turned to the LOS and there should be gaping holes for Allen to run thru...

Don't be surprised if you see some "All Go's" out of 4 WR sets to take everyone deep leaving lots of green grass in the middle of the field for Allen to exploit.

• Like (+1) 1

Offense;  Coleman & Cook

Defense; The Frenchman & Douglas

GO BILLS!!!

I’m going with James Cook again this week. He is so smooth and a dynamic playmaker with the ball. The volume should be there, too, between rushes and receptions. 

Defensively I am looking at Ed Oliver to step up and win some battles in the middle of the OL. Can’t wait to see the lasso!