Buffalo Bills created MAGA

GMB 8888

Maga existed before and will exist after Trump. Look at Argentina or Italy or Germany where Maga type parties are taking over. Make _________ Great Again is what people around the world want when you try and take away free speech and flood the country with migrants. But wanting personal freedom and rights for actual citizens is apparently racist. Every country is racist?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

24 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you mean extremist parties?  you think that's good. ugh.

The extreme Left are flooding the countries with illegal immigrants. It's going to elicit a strong response. I'd much prefer the old days where the Left wasn't a bunch of wackos sure 

2 minutes ago, K D said:

The extreme Left are flooding the countries with illegal immigrants. It's going to elicit a strong response. I'd much prefer the old days where the Left wasn't a bunch of wackos sure 

I don't know any D wackos.  As I said, the Ds I see at events like fundraisers or the picnic are hard working, reasonable and many are respected

community leaders.   Yes, they'll be a few ex hippies and free spirits present.  There could be one or two people present who you might consider extremist based on their views but certainly not in a violent manner.   I probably wouldn't know them.. As section c mentioned.  It's a big tent. My wife is at a "Women for Kamala" dinner tonight driving with with a woman who owns several businesses in town.  It's at a nice restaurant.  There are some leftist extremists to be sure, mostly in the cities.  But I would argue they are a much smaller percentage of our party than of yours.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/20/2024 at 11:58 AM, GMB 8888 said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-nfl-owner-buffalo-bills-1235105227/

i kind of wish the bank would’ve ignored his falsified bank statements and allowed him a chance at getting the Bills. they would’ve been on the next flight to LA…

He's a joke.  The NFL owners wouldn't let a 2 bit con man into their club.

41 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I don't know any D wackos.  As I said, the Ds I see at events like fundraisers or the picnic are hard working, reasonable and many are respected

community leaders.   Yes, they'll be a few ex hippies and free spirits present.  There could be one or two people present who you might consider extremist based on their views but certainly not in a violent manner.   I probably wouldn't know them.. As section c mentioned.  It's a big tent. My wife is at a "Women for Kamala" dinner tonight driving with with a woman who owns several businesses in town.  It's at a nice restaurant.  There are some leftist extremists to be sure, mostly in the cities.  But I would argue they are a much smaller percentage of our party than of yours.

Oh please.  This chump knows zero dems.  He knows what he's spoon fed on X.  Which is Elon flavored dookie.

47 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh please.  This chump knows zero dems.  He knows what he's spoon fed on X.  Which is Elon flavored dookie.

yeah, he probably doesn't go to barbershop frequented by D's if he goes to a barber at all.  KD?  I actually go to a barber shop that is MAGA heavy. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yeah, he probably doesn't go to barbershop frequented by D's if he goes to a barber at all.  KD?  I actually go to a barber shop that is MAGA heavy. 

It's clear when all they know is the X stereotypes.   You'd think that none of the posters being like that around here would give them pause but we're not talking about intelligent people.   Being conned by the most obvious conman takes a special kind of stupid. 

• Like (+1) 1