NFL orders Ja’Marcus Ingram to take drug test immediately after game of his life

BillsFan619

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

Aren’t these randomly assigned?  I get the players victim mentality but…..whatever. 

54 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Seems like they were all having fun with it at least.  Are there a certain number of players randomly tested after every game?

According to the article it's 10 players per team per week, which, if it's based just on the 53 man active roster, is almost a 20% chance in any given week that an active player will get tested.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, boyst said:

The NFL does this randomly. And many players get tested after games. A minimum of 6 players are tested, if my memory serves me correctly. Sometimes there is correlation to a solid performance and a career day, other times it's Reid Ferguson.

Every day is a career day for Reid Ferguson.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Saxum said:

They should have tested Tua.  He was making lackadaisical checks before he made stupid decision to run into Hamlin.

and what about coach Mike, his press conferences are so cringeworthy. I realize he may be on the spectrum yet nothing official. 

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The NFL says it is random, but this is hardly the first instance of players talking about this. It's been talked about a lot that players will coincidentally get picked after big games. Maybe it is just coincidence, we definitely need more data to be sure. But it's not the first time.

i think it was some long snapper a few years ago got like 3 back to back to back random requests for drug test after the games. it wasn't reid ferguson, i remember he posted one time that he got one though.

2 hours ago, dorquemada said:

I'm a slightly tan middle age guy of otherwise northern european extraction and I get pulled over probably half the time at TSA.  I travel a lot for business, and know the TSA people at a few of the airports "oh, you again"  I assume it's my rugged good looks and charming personality that keeps them coming back for more

They all want you, 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

Not sure you need to be on drugs to pick six a ball that's thrown directly to you with nobody else around...

I wonder how many Dolphins fans wanted Tua tested after that?  😂 

6 hours ago, dorquemada said:

I'm a slightly tan middle age guy of otherwise northern european extraction and I get pulled over probably half the time at TSA.  I travel a lot for business, and know the TSA people at a few of the airports "oh, you again"  I assume it's my rugged good looks and charming personality that keeps them coming back for more

When you have a guy with big fingers  repeatedly want to do anal search you know you have a problem.

4 hours ago, boyst said:

i think it was some long snapper a few years ago got like 3 back to back to back random requests for drug test after the games. it wasn't reid ferguson, i remember he posted one time that he got one though.

I think Pat McAfee talked about getting "randomly" tested all the time, especially any time he had a noteworthy game. He made it seem like it wasn't completely random.

6 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Can you link to a video of the play?  Would be interested to see

I'll see if I can find it. I was at the game. 

Keep in mind this is just my opinion. I recall him taking a hit then throwing that bad 3rd pick. I said to my son it reminds me of that late season game in 22 where he threw 3 picks and they were really bad ones after he hit the back of his head.

This game he throws that bad 3rd pick, then battering rams his head into Hamlin's chest.

I got my medical degree from google and my eyes can be bad so don't listen to me.

• Thank you (+1) 1