NFL orders Ja’Marcus Ingram to take drug test immediately after game of his life

BillsFan619

3 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Aren’t these randomly assigned?  I get the players victim mentality but…..whatever. 

It's random, but the kind of "TSA random check" when you would always get picked for looking vaguely Middle Eastern post 9/11. 

Edited by Bruffalo
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

It's random, but the kind of "TSA random check" when you would always get picked for looking vaguely Middle Eastern post 9/11. 

I'm a slightly tan middle age guy of otherwise northern european extraction and I get pulled over probably half the time at TSA.  I travel a lot for business, and know the TSA people at a few of the airports "oh, you again"  I assume it's my rugged good looks and charming personality that keeps them coming back for more

• Haha (+1) 2

The NFL does this randomly. And many players get tested after games. A minimum of 6 players are tested, if my memory serves me correctly. Sometimes there is correlation to a solid performance and a career day, other times it's Reid Ferguson.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Aren’t these randomly assigned?  I get the players victim mentality but…..whatever. 

The NFL says it is random, but this is hardly the first instance of players talking about this. It's been talked about a lot that players will coincidentally get picked after big games. Maybe it is just coincidence, we definitely need more data to be sure. But it's not the first time.

34 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

I'm a slightly tan middle age guy of otherwise northern european extraction and I get pulled over probably half the time at TSA.  I travel a lot for business, and know the TSA people at a few of the airports "oh, you again"  I assume it's my rugged good looks and charming personality that keeps them coming back for more

Makes sense. 

I met my 3rd ex wife when she frisked me at the airport 

• Thank you (+1) 1