Week 3 Thursday Night Football Pats/Jets

Scott7975

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

How did NE win a game?  This team looks like a JV squad. 

They played a Bengals team with a limited Chase and Tee Higgins out while also catching the fluky week 1 is an extended pre-season game. The Pats aren't very good especially after they traded away Judon and losing two key front 7 players in Bentley and Baremore to injury. The Jets have a lot of vet talent and they are playing a bad team this is going to be a 3+ possession win most likely. Unless NE can establish a ground game and get a lucky turnover or something it's gonna be a blowout.

Just now, boyst said:

For all but maybe 3-4 years of Bledsoe at his peak, remove Brady's 15 years with the patriots ... This was their franchise every year. It's so fun. 

I don't understand this line of thinking. Who cares that the Pats look bad tonight if that result is far less helpful to Buffalo? I'm not concerned about what New England did 20 years ago

• Agree 1

Just now, TFBillsfan said:

I’m hopeful the Pats are so bad by the time we play them, they just want the season to be over! Potentially having two easy games out of our last three games would be fantastic. 

Those games are going to be easy regardless of what the Patriots want, this team STINKS. 

I actually don't like that they are both right at the end.