Week 3 Thursday Night Football Pats/Jets

Scott7975

Jets offensive line looking good but I can't tell if they are just that good or if the Pats are just a mediocre front 7 esp with Judon traded and Bentley and Baremore out with injury.

Prior to the start of the season I had the Jets getting out to a hot start to the season due to a soft schedule and more veteran heavy teams tend to do better in the early season before age and injury set in. So I think they kind of have to beat the Pats if they want their season to amount to anything as I think they are going to have to "get fat" early on their schedule. 

The Pats on the other hand are clearly the less talented team with a lot of young components and a first year HC. So there's a lot less pressure on the team. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

The hype train is really going to get out of control with the Jets. I've said it before, but their schedule is so exceedingly easy that it's hard to not see them win 10-11 games at minimum. Maybe the Broncos will be a tougher challenge next week lol