Week 3 Thursday Night Football Pats/Jets

Scott7975

No idea how New England beat Cincy week one. They are easily one of the worst teams I’ve seen in recent years. How far they’ve fallen. You love to see it. Although I certainly wish they would have beaten the Jets tonight. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The Bills saw their season about to implode so they threw Allen in as a rookie to get started on the learning curve. I can see the Pats rolling w Maye.  Brissett looked horrendous 

Only problem is that Maye is going to get killed behind that OL.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Only problem is that Maye is going to get killed behind that OL.  

He might, but he’ll learn a lot and improve and maybe avoid getting killed by moving around 

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Man Rodgers looks so old.  I can't believe he can play at that level still.  I dont care if the Pats suck.

Rodgers looks like this though...

LC%20theory%206.jpg

Let's see how he looks when his running lanes are clogged up and he faces pressure. Tonight the Pats let him roam free, quite literally.

26 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The Bills saw their season about to implode so they threw Allen in as a rookie to get started on the learning curve. I can see the Pats rolling w Maye.  Brissett looked horrendous 

They have the worst receiving weapons in the league and their line looks like trash.  I'd be very careful in throwing him to the wolves since he's so raw to begin with.

The jets are the team I hate the most and nobody else is even close. I live an hour from MetLife these MFers are going to be intolerable for the next week. They just beat the 2 worst teams in the AFC with 2 yard passes and refs ball washing Rodgers but you’d think they were 12-0. I’m confident that we are the real one in this division but I can’t bare the thought of how annoying these jet fans are about to be.