Week 3 Thursday Night Football Pats/Jets

Scott7975

This game definitely put the exclamation point on why the TV talking heads did not give New England any chance this season. and on the flip side why more than a few picked the NYJ to win the division and/or get a wild card berth.

Pats look like they can compete with the Panthers for worst team in the league. 

Biggest takeaway from tonight is that Rodgers is actually mobile.  Not sure how he went from looking like my grandpa out there last week, to this, but he’s clearly back. 

• Like (+1) 1

Next weeks Thursday night game has the Cowboys and Giants….last year the Cowboys didn’t allow a single point to the Giants.

Despite the Cowboys problems the Giants are way worse. 
Im guessing Al and Herbie start talking about Dak and his Sleep Number commercials by the third quarter. 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Biggest takeaway from tonight is that Rodgers is actually mobile.  Not sure how he went from looking like my grandpa out there last week, to this, but he’s clearly back. 

Nah Carolina is next level bad. Maybe the Red Rocket can pull them out of being historically bad 

30 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Checked just now...they play Vikings, Houston, us twice, cards, I could see all those being losses. With maybe another mixed in.

I mean, the Cards and Vikings aren't bad. But if teams quarterbacked by Kyler Murray and Sam Darnold are among the toughest on the docket, early season success notwithstanding, that's a cakewalk schedule

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

I mean, the Cards and Vikings aren't bad. But if teams quarterbacked by Kyler Murray and Sam Darnold are among the toughest on the docket, early season success notwithstanding, that's a cakewalk schedule

We all wanna see Darnold go full Avengers on the Jets

• Agree 3

5 minutes ago, appoo said:

lol at Brissett going back in

Salah's being smart by not feeding Maye to the wolves immediately in a blowout behind a bad line, like the Bills did with Losman and Allen. Thankfully the latter was too good for it to matter.

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Crazy to think they could’ve been 2-0 with an OT win last week.