Week 3 Thursday Night Football Pats/Jets

Scott7975

Just now, MJS said:

I don't know what that means.

It was a very well defended pass and Gonzalez only allowed a very small window for Rodgers to throw into. Mr HOF arm did just that. 

Excellent coverage, better throw 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Thats ok. Because of schedule, they will get a freebee playoff entry and keep a better team out.  Then they will get bounced in the first round and have a worst draft pick + harder schedule next year.

Yeah, but I'd rather not have to win 3 consecutive road playoff games considering we've never even had one of those victories under McD

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Michaels is bored in every game these days. He’s done cashing his paycheck. 

Fixed

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Awwufelloff said:

Jets will definitely be our biggest challenge for division but nothing I see tonight scares me. Patriots are terrible 

Pats have a very good secondary and aren’t really giving much space.  Bills can get better pressure so Rodgers won’t be able to get those scramble plays.  But it’ll be a give and take with their offense against the Bills D, especially if the Jets can run the ball. 

Defensively they’re not as good as the last 2 years but still quite good 

• Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Nothing pedestrian about the way he's running this offense tonight IMO.

Nah he’s been lasering these balls. An average QB would have had a few INTs with those same passes 

Just now, appoo said:

Nah he’s been lasering these balls. An average QB would have had a few INTs with those same passes 

Yeah Rodgers looks good.  Didnt expect it to be that good.  Still, I want to see how he looks when he gets banged up in the pocket some and competes with a team that has offense.