Week 3 Thursday Night Football Pats/Jets

Scott7975

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Pretty good heave by Brissett. Not sure where the Pats WRs were.

Before the snap I'm thinking he won't even be able to reach the EZ - then he uncorks a a massive perfect bomb and there's two barely interested Patriots there seemingly already on their way to the locker room

What is this new tecnology that whitworth is using that looks like circa 1985 nintendo.  Why not just telestrate the actual video wtf

3 minutes ago, Nelius said:

I've watched that gif like 300 times now and feels like it's either "don't call that" in response to the play or "don't do that" in response to giving him a little hug? Rodgers is such a weirdo

Maybe hugging on the sideline in the first half of a game feels a little early for Rodgers, maybe Salah needs to pay attention.

3 minutes ago, Nelius said:

I've watched that gif like 300 times now and feels like it's either "don't call that" in response to the play or "don't do that" in response to giving him a little hug? Rodgers is such a weirdo

Rodgers has a long history of disrespecting his HC. He used to openly swear at Mike McCarthy from the field. I remember Rodgers yelling ," you're f******g stupid!" on SNF. That's likely why he loves OC Nate Hackett-- he'll answer to Rodgers before he answers to Saleh. The Jets have a culture problem.