Week 3 Thursday Night Football Pats/Jets

Scott7975

I hate making these threads but I didn't see one.  Who are you all rooting for? I had to think about this a bit.  I think I am rooting for the Pats.

The Pats to me are not a good team. There is just no tape on them with the new coaching staff. I feel like they will fall off pretty quick. The Jets, I also don't think they are very good but I do think they have more potential than the Pats.  Plus I hate that Jets chant. 

Other than the Bills, the team I root for usually loses so the Jets will probably take this one lol.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Easily rooting for the Pats. 

If they have staying power, it’s of the Steelers kind.  Not a threat, but just annoying. 

If the Jets can stay healthy, they can actually be a threat.  (Although Rodgers needs to show more than he has through two games)

• Agree 5

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

Gross. Two middling teams. And I want to root against both of them.

3 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Rooting for a tie.  

Pats are getting +6.5 on Draftkings. That's a no-brainer. Patriots have been decent on defense this year. They will make life hard on Aaron.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I’m hoping for a 9 to 9 tie… 😁👍

16 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I hate making these threads but I didn't see one.  Who are you all rooting for? I had to think about this a bit.  I think I am rooting for the Pats.

The Pats to me are not a good team. There is just no tape on them with the new coaching staff. I feel like they will fall off pretty quick. The Jets, I also don't think they are very good but I do think they have more potential than the Pats.  Plus I hate that Jets chant. 

Other than the Bills, the team I root for usually loses so the Jets will probably take this one lol.

The good thing about this game is someone has to lose OR it's a tie.

• Like (+1) 1