What teams do you root against

Chas56

Huh.   Well I have my fathers bias of generally rooting for (the upstart) AFC teams over NFC teams.   Although I did not get his incomprehensible support for the Oakland Raiders. 

Because I hate them.  Al Davis was a loathsome creature that unfortunately stayed out from the rock he crawled out from. 

I also loathe Jerruh and his "America's team" the Cowboys.  Weak-ass team with a pompous owner.     Fortunately he and they have sucked since he fired Johnny (and the freebie year of Barry Switzer).    While I hate the Philadelphia fans, I have no grudge towards the Eagles. Shrug, it's not their fault.

I usually root for poor Cleveland, but I can't since the Watson signing debacle.

Oh man, I almost forgot the Jets!   It's a good thing their name has only 4 letters their fans couldn't spell anything longer.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/19/2024 at 1:44 PM, Gugny said:

In any game with Dallas and an AFC opponent, I root for the AFC team to lose … but not for a Dallas win. 

My rooting interests are always rooting for any possible obstacle to the Bills getting to the Super Bowl to lose. 

Like tonight … I’m rooting for the jets to lose because they’re a bigger threat than the Patriots (IMO). 

But I’m not rooting for the Pats to win. 

For those games I like to say “I’m rooting for terrorism”

12 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Any AFC East team.

The 3 teams that beat us in the SBs:

The Cowboys

The Redskins

The Giants

Our main competitors in the AFC for the 1 seed:

The Chiefs

The Ravens

The Bengals

The Texans 

This is the way.

• Agree 2

On 9/19/2024 at 1:44 PM, strive_for_five_guy said:

Miami, NY Jests, Pats*, Chiefs, Ravens & Bengals

I root against any team that makes the Bills path to the Playoffs or Superb Owl more difficult.

If you add Dallas to your list, however, those are the teams I despise the most.

!@#$ the Chiefs. I hate them. I hate Mahomes and Kelce and their fans. I hate their success. I hate their records. I hate their dynasty. I hate the calls they get. I hate how Josh is always seen as inferior to Mahomes. I hate knowing they're always in one-score game even with just seconds left in a half or game. !@#$ the Chiefs.

Everyone else is at best a temporary nuisance.

Edited by Nephilim17