What teams do you root against

Chas56

1 minute ago, Bad Things said:

I'm currently watching the end of the Pats-Jest game and am rooting for an asteroid to hit the stadium.

Is that wrong?  😀

Good question.

How big of an asteroid are we talking here?

9 hours ago, Chas56 said:

I've been a Bills fan for decades, since the 60s. I was reading a post about rooting interests in the Baltimore-Dallas game got me thinking about past grievances and rooting for today's best interest saying that they were rooting for Dallas but throwing up in their mouths while doing it. Remembering the 90s Superbowls, the 0 for the Seventies Miami run, and more recently, the  Patriots dominating the Bills and cheating their asses off, when do we let the past go? I understand that a Dallas win is better for the Bills this week, but I just can't get there. I remember the pain of those two Super Bowl losses too much. Am I living too much in the past?

The only team I consistently root for is the Packers. All because they are the NFC equivalent of the Bills (small market, not due to the rings). 

But on a week to week basis, I root against the team that hurts the Bills the most in the standings. 

Edit - I always root against the Cowboys

Edited by Fan in Chicago

It'd be easier to ask me who I don't root against, in which case I can say "the NFC + Titans, Colts, Raiders & Broncos."

All of the following should lose every game and I'd be happy!

Dolphins

Jets

Patriots

Browns (until Watson is gone)

Bengals

Steelers

Ravens

Chiefs

Chargers

Texans

Jaguars

Any AFC East team not named the Bills.  I'm not a fan of John Harbaugh and the Ravens.  I wasn't a fan of Jim Harbaugh when he was in the league before, and probably won't be now either now that he's with the Chargers.  I don't have any strong feelings about NFC teams, except when they play the Bills.  They need to lose then, of course. 

What a smorgasbord of choices…anyone in the AFC East is automatically tops as that’s always our first hurdle, then the SB teams who beat us…will never forgive nor forget…but Chiefs and Pats will have to flip a coin. What an unlikable bunch of punks we’re forced to be in a league with!!! 
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952epgeo7srnm9a8v3ov0

Not really any one team.

Basically, the team that the media is hitting us over the head with.  When I hear about the current 'hot team' that the commentators can't stop talking about, are they the 'greatest ever'....stuff like that.  I don't really hate teams and root against them for who they are, nor players.  Its basically just whoever is 'over-hyped'

10 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

Normally I root against Seattle and San Francisco, but I don't watch them unless they are playing against the Bills or in the superbowl.  Of course I like to see KC fail.

I’m curious. With all the teams you could choose to despise, why Seattle and San Francisco?