What teams do you root against

Chas56

I've detested the Dolphins and Cowboys for decades--since the 1970s at least.

My dislike of other teams waxes and wanes, depending. Patriots, Jets, Titans, Steelers, Ravens, and the Chiefs in their current incarnation. 

• Like (+1) 1

Patriots are my least favorite team for obvious reasons. I root against the whole AFC East in general. The Tennessee Titans are probably the non-division team I root against most both because of the Music City Miracle and the fans have been less than awesome on a couple occasions since.

Edited by paulmm3

I generally root for the underdog no matter who is playing in ANY sport. I chalk it up to sixty years of being an underdog Bills fan. I’m literally the exact opposite of so many fair weather bandwagon fans who jump on board to see their new found ‘favorite’ team win. 

• Like (+1) 1

Root against Miami and Dallas, also Philly unless they're playing one of the other two.  Miami for obvious reasons, Dallas because of the whole "America's team crap and the high percent of token, bandwagon, useless fans.  Philly because of the high percent of vindictive a-hole fans.

Everyone else,  it just depends on who's playing.  Usually root for the underdog.

• Agree 1

Every AFC East team: Miami, NYJ, and Pats* in that order presently.  

Every AFC team that is a threat to win the conference.  Its not personal, mostly business.

The Cowboys and Eagles, (unless they're playing a divisional opponent or the Chiefs)

Leafs, Bruins, Golden Knights, Flyers, Lightning

• Like (+1) 1

1) Jets:  too many run-ins with obnoxious Jets fans from my college days. And i can't have them be more successful than the Bills under any circumstances

2) Bengals: hate them too.  Don't want Cincinnati winning a Lombardi before the City of Buffalo

3) Chiefs:  They are the single reason why Josh and the Bills don't have one maybe two Super Bowl wins

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Not in exact order:

1. KC

2. Patriots

3. Miami

4. Jets

5. Bengals

6. Steelers

7. Ravens

8. Browns

9. Denver

10. Raiders

11. Chargers

12. Titans

13. Jags

14. Texans

15. Colts

16. Dallas

17. Giants

18. Eagles

19. Washington

20. Tampa

21. Carolina

22. Saints

23. Atlanta

24. Green Bay 

25. Chicago

26. Detroit

27. Vikings

28. 49ers

29. Seahawks

30. Rams

31. Arizona

• Haha (+1) 1

I only root for one team,  I always hope that every other team has a crap season annually. 

GO BILLS!!!

58 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I hate them. Like seriously hate them. Their fans. Their entitlement. All of their coaches. It started in the Reid era and I thought I hated Coach Reid. Then he went to KC and even though they beat us every year in the playoffs I feel no anger towards him. It isn't Reid. It's the organisation. I wanted the Patriots to win both Superbowl matchups and I am not embarrassed to say it. ***** the Philadelphia ***** Eagles.

Rocky can kick your ass!!

that being said, apparently they have the worst fans in the NFL.

I’ve never been to Philly, but seems like bottom of the barrel when it comes to fans / people.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I hate them. Like seriously hate them. Their fans. Their entitlement. All of their coaches. It started in the Reid era and I thought I hated Coach Reid. Then he went to KC and even though they beat us every year in the playoffs I feel no anger towards him. It isn't Reid. It's the organisation. I wanted the Patriots to win both Superbowl matchups and I am not embarrassed to say it. ***** the Philadelphia ***** Eagles.

Universally recognized as owning the rudest fanbases for every sport played there. 

5 minutes ago, DD4Bills said:

Screenshot 2024-09-19 144614.jpg

Do you really need an explanation for the asterisk in the spelling of the Patriots*?

Any AFC team not named the Bills.  In the NFC, I can't stand Dallas or Philly.  I actually used to like Philly but I cant stand that team or HC now. If its AFC vs AFC then its whatever team helps the Bills most that I root for.  Otherwise, I dont really care.