MAGA Chaos in North Carolina

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Globalist or (((globalist)))?

How was COVID a conspiracy theory?

Actually, I'll offer you this question as peace offering

In the 100 years after the 1919 Flu, how effective did the US Health System get at developing a system to measure the impact of Flu on our society?   

The answer is, NOT VERY.  The US flu data was sourced from "10 key healthcare centers" and estimated and extrapolated and guessed at, for 100 years, in terms of incidence, infection, hospitalization, whatever

In ONE NIGHT, the JHU COVID TRACKER became a Global phenomenon with UP TO THE MINUTE data on incidence, hospitalization, and death, down to the zip code or country.

I got news for your Leftist believers, it was ALL A LIE.  The JHU tracker was a figment of imagination.  Look it up if you are honest and care.  Good luck

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

In the 100 years after the 1919 Flu, how effective did the US Health System get at developing a system to measure the impact of Flu on our society?   

The answer is, NOT VERY.  The US flu data was sourced from "10 key healthcare centers" and estimated and extrapolated and guessed at, for 100 years, in terms of incidence, infection, hospitalization, whatever

In ONE NIGHT, the JHU COVID TRACKER became a Global phenomenon with UP TO THE MINUTE data on incidence, hospitalization, and death, down to the zip code or country.

I got news for your Leftist believers, it was ALL A LIE.  The JHU tracker was a figment of imagination.  Look it up if you are honest and care.  Good luck

I bet your family doesn’t talk to you much huh

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

Ok. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The King has long proven its ignorance about all things covid.

Vaccines

Epidemiology 

Molecular/immuno testing

Public health interventions

Etc.

You name it with covid topics and the King has weighed in with comical ignorance.

Comical ignorance.  That’s irony. 

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Keep trying, buddy. Your Party of the Stupid just nominated another freak. 

Lots of self-loathing in that group.  A black, wannabe slaveowner nazi who speaks against trannies but likes to watch them bang.  And this is the best MAGA can offer. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

Huh? Covid was a hoax, trust me. Okay. 

I mean if you can’t laugh at politicians what good are they right? I’m just wondering how they top this season.

Edited by Starr-Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Comical ignorance.  That’s irony. 

Lots of self-loathing in that group.  A black, wannabe slaveowner nazi who speaks against trannies but likes to watch them bang.  And this is the best MAGA can offer. 

Uncle Ruckus was ahead of his time 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

Sure. China wanted it to happen, destroying their surging economy and killing millions. We wanted it to happen for the same reasons.     Other than a few drug companies, who won?  Was Pfizer behind it?  You fools never think. 

• Like (+1) 2