Week 3, Jagoffs v. Bills, PREDICT THE SCORE!

Freddie's Dead

3 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

This will be another fun game, of which i'll be in attendance.

Jags won't keep up.  They'll attack the mid center, hoping our LBs are our weak spot.

Allen and crew will impose their will early.  Look for Coleman's first TD this game.  I do see an Allen interception as well.

Bills 34

Jags 24

You know it’s not in London, right. Just checking. Hate to see you fly across the pond just to find Wembley empty.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bills - 34

Jags - 16

I'm basing this on nothing but pure hope.

Just like we lost exorcised the Titans demons on MNF via 41 - 7 blowout (2022), we'll exoricse the Jags demons via blowout on MNF.

Either that or Josh Hines-Allen will be a game-wrecker once again & ruin our offense 😅

• Like (+1) 1

For whatever reason the jags seem to either have the Bills' number or play them tough. Expect more of the same.

Most likely (90%) outcome Bills win in a  close one   24-22

Less likely (10%) but still possible - Jags 25 Bills 24 with last second field goal by Jags to win it

I normally try to find a third alternative but am busy trimming my special plants and the contact high has caused a loss of cerebral capacity

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Jags 27

Bills 20

The Jags curse continues as the Jags bring the Bills media and fan hype back down to earth.  The other Josh gets 3 sacks, causing a fumble and interception with his pressure.  Gabe Davis score two touchdowns and Etienne is running out the clock halfway through the 4th quarter. 

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Jags 27

Bills 20

The Jags curse continues as the Jags bring the Bills media and fan hype back down to earth.  The other Josh gets 3 sacks, causing a fumble and interception with his pressure.  Gabe Davis score two touchdowns and Etienne is running out the clock halfway through the 4th quarter. 

@Virgil If you're wrong, you have to address this in your Thoughts in no particular order... If you write one.. 🤞 

Deal?  🤝