Week 3, Jagoffs v. Bills, PREDICT THE SCORE!

Freddie's Dead

Bills 28

Jags 20

The Jags just don't have a lot of top tier talent right now. Josh Hines-Allen is really the only player of theirs that you can say is in a class of his own. Arik Armstead has approached that level in the past but not so far this year. Their best DB Tyson Campbell is on IR. Trevor Lawrence is a great technical passer but not a great football player.

I think they are better than their 0-2 record would indicate but they just don't have a lot that scares me. We have the better coaching staff and the much better QB. The key on defense is to stop Brian Thomas Jr from getting his 1-2 explosive vertical catches per game, because other than that specific play their offense has been a slog. On offense Brady needs to have his man beaters dialed up (unlike Dorsey in the London game last year who somehow couldn't figure out this basic concept) and I think Josh will have to use his legs some to move the chains.

• Like (+1) 3

This will be another fun game, of which i'll be in attendance.

Jags won't keep up.  They'll attack the mid center, hoping our LBs are our weak spot.

Allen and crew will impose their will early.  Look for Coleman's first TD this game.  I do see an Allen interception as well.

Bills 34

Jags 24

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I think it will be low scoring and close. Jags defense has had success against our Josh Allen in the past.

Bills-19

Jags-16.

Bass will go 4/5 on field goals including the GW with under 2 minutes. People will only talk about the miss. TD for Keon Coleman. 

Gabe Davis will end up with something like 3 catches for 70 yards and a TD. Two drops.

45.5 o/u. Vegas usually is close which is odd but I’m still going over, I mean look at our offensive efficiency metrics 😌

• Thank you (+1) 1

We have got to find a way to beat these guys... we just do... this game makes me nervous... (well all of them do LOL) anyways... 

Bills 17

Jags 13

lets hope this doesnt come down to a Bass kick.

• Like (+1) 1