Week 3, Jagoffs v. Bills, PREDICT THE SCORE!

Freddie's Dead

While I am pleased with the 2-0 start, I am concerned about how our lads go "flat" from time to time. 

First 25 minutes vs. Cards, Second half vs. Fish other than the Pick-6.  3 of 8 quarters the offense hasn't scored.

Bills 27

Jags 14

• Like (+1) 1

Bills 24

Jags 21

Bills win, Jags cover spread. Buffalo starts off with the ball and Coleman gets his first TD of the year on a 20 yard streak to the endzone. The Jags strike back though as Lawrence gets a TD to Davis (booed by fans) to tie it up. After trading possessions the Jags luck out on a PI call in Buffalo territory on a 3rd and long and then Etienne breaks a run in on 3rd and goal. Allen and the offense tie it up before half as Kincaid eats his way down the field before Knox gets a TD. 3rd quarter is non discript before an INT from Douglas to start the fourth. Josh disects the D in the middle and caps the drive with a TD to Samuels on a 5 yard slant. The Jags go on a long 8 min drive and tie the game on 4th down to make it 21-21 with 1:30 to go. But Josh does Josh things and MVS hits a big catch finally deep to get the Bills to the Jags 25 before Bass kicks a gwg fg before time expires to ice the game (and yes it barely make it inside the upright). Bills win a game where Jags push them hard and Josh is the deciding factor.

Allen 301 29-40 3 TDs 9 yards rush

Cook 55 yds 10 atts 55 yards rec

Sameuls 98 yards 5 rec 1 TD

Douglas 4 tackles 1 PD 1 INT

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I’d be SHOCKED if they did much

they burned us last year with the guy now in Tennessee (can’t remember the name) 

not force feeding Diggs for him to drop a deep ball

i like this bills team 37-13 

they get a late tuddy to feel better

• Like (+1) 1

BILLS - 31

Jags - 17

40 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

While I am pleased with the 2-0 start, I am concerned about how our lads go "flat" from time to time. 

First 25 minutes vs. Cards, Second half vs. Fish other than the Pick-6.  3 of 8 quarters the offense hasn't scored.

Bills 27

Jags 14

From the moment of Tuas concussion we purposefully took our foot off the gas, and coasted to the finish line, nothing to be concerned about there, 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

BILLS - 31

Jags - 17

From the moment of Tuas concussion we purposefully took our foot off the gas, and coasted to the finish line, nothing to be concerned about there, 

Yeah I though they could have sat Josh after that it was over 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Freddie's Dead changed the title to Week 3, Jagoffs v. Bills, PREDICT THE SCORE!