Week 3, Jagoffs v. Bills, PREDICT THE SCORE!

Freddie's Dead

Congratulations again to Week 2 winner @BuffaloMatt!

Bills get a nice 11-day mini-bye by playing on MNF after TNF the week before.  Last year I stepped on the old crank pretty hard with the golf shoes, predicting a 51-13 drubbing of the Jagoffs, with the Bills setting a new record for consecutive 28-point wins.  I thought the ghosts of London I (phantom DPI on Nuke, foiled EJ comeback) and Urban Meyer (9-6 loss) would be banished, but we all know what happened.  Complete horror show, with Milano's season ending writhing in pain with a broken leg on the ridiculously bad Tottenham artificial turf.

Well, guess what?  I'm about to aerate the crank again, because the Bills are going to win, and win big.  The Real Josh Allen will finally defeat the ersatz Josh Hines-Allen.  The Bills will extract revenge for their annual humiliation at the hands of the Jagoffs.  It's long overdue.  Fabio runs for his life against the Bills pass rush all day and the Bills bottle up ETN (just like Conner and Achane).  I'm only changing my prediction a little from last year (but still a 28-point victory):

Beews - 41

Jagoffs - 13  

Past Winners

Week 1 - @LabattBlue

Week2 - @BuffaloMatt

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On the Bills side the D Line should get significant pressure on Lawrence as their O Line is horrendous.  On the flip side, the Jags will try to expose the middle of the field with ALL injuries and limits to the coverage abilities of Spector.  I think they should be able to cover it up so possibly modest performance by the Jags, the Bills will be too much for them and Cook should have another good game.

Bills 31

Jags 17

Im guessing Coleman could have a good game as well as consistency from Shakir and Kinkaid.

• Like (+1) 1

I think it will be low scoring and close. Jags defense has had success against our Josh Allen in the past.

Bills-19

Jags-16.

Bass will go 4/5 on field goals including the GW with under 2 minutes. People will only talk about the miss. TD for Keon Coleman. 

Gabe Davis will end up with something like 3 catches for 70 yards and a TD. Two drops.

Edited by BuffaloBillyG
  • Like (+1) 2

Jax - 20

Buf - 19

This is the Jaguars, it seems they always beat the Bills. What better place to lose than at home on MNF.

Bills come out flat after a long week of rest and trail 14-0 at the half. Then they wake up and hold the Jags to two FG's in the 2nd half while putting up 3 TD's.

Josh runs for a TD, passes for 1 TD (Knox) and Davis gets his 1st rushing TD.

Jags kick a FG with seconds remaining.

Tuesday morning the Bills sign a new Kicker from the minor leagues and put Bass on IR with a confidence issue.

Edited by frostbitmic
  • Thank you (+1) 1