Trump Wants Government Shut Down, Claims "Tens of Thousands of Illegal People Will Be Voting"

9 minutes ago, T master said:

A sin, is a sin, is a sin 

No, you guys want to burn down society. You defend Trump's lies even though you admit he is lying

At least we agree Trump is lying on illegals voting. :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're threatening election integrity by making it easy for non-citizens to vote by resisting the application of reasonable checks and balances into the US voter registration and validation processes. Consistent to those in place in other democracies. Why can't it work here? Because then you can't cheat. That's all there is to it, end of discussion...

This is a lie. You are just a loser and crying over losing so you say its unfair

Sore loser

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

We wouldn't pick on them if they learned to drive and stopped eating cats.

What about the dogs? Or is that cool because RFK does it?  I just want to make sure I’m square on the household pets that MAGA approves of consuming.  Because as far as I can tell, the only person eating a cat or a dog is RFK Jr., who happens to now be MAGA. 

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But illegals are not voting, so no problem 

Good point.  Instead of solving problems that don’t exist,  maybe MAGA could take a whack at solving a problem that actually exists.  For instance, we’d have better border security if MAGA would simply vote for the agreed-upon border security bill. 

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Good point.  Instead of solving problems that don’t exist,  maybe MAGA could take a whack at solving a problem that actually exists.  For instance, we’d have better border security if MAGA would simply vote for the agreed-upon border security bill. 

Well, if they did that, they couldn't spread lies as easily that illegal people were voting. So they need the problem to go unfixed. Gosh, they are some dishonest people

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Westside said:

Good to know that you support needing a ID to vote! 👍🏻

Have you ever voted? I have said this before and will say it again here. VOLUNTEER to work an election (usually this is paid as well). Learn how it works and shut up with the cheating / illegals etc. such stupid bull####.

How it works

1. register to vote, need to provide proof of ID

2. Election commission for the state keeps a central roll of eligible voters based on registrations (removes inactive, or disqualified voters

3. EC then prints a custom list (and some use an iPad which is sweet) and provided that to each polling place. it shows eligible voters, those who have been mailed a ballot, those who have returned their mail in ballot (this is time dependent).

4. at the polling place the poll workers consult the list and if eligible the voter than signs that they are the person identified and are provided a ballot.

5. If there is a discrepancy (they got a mail in ballot and decided to vote in person they can return the complete ballot and all the envelopes or they may vote provisionally, and the EC will review and decide if the registered voter has or has not votes yet).

This making people show ID at the poll is a literal waste of everyone's time and can chill turn out (it's real goal) but slowing to intimidating people. Additionally the poll worker volunteers are not judges of elections, not judges of ID's and their validity that is done at the state level.

It is illegal for not citizens to vote. States maintain their voting rolls centrally and can resolve disputes with address/ double voting etc.

Finally AGAIN the stupid heritage foundation keeps a "record" of voter fraud, they are up to 1,500 +/- in the last 10 years, yes years and the majority of those are republics voting for their dead grand ma or trying to mail in and vote in person etc. 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, you guys want to burn down society. You defend Trump's lies even though you admit he is lying

At least we agree Trump is lying on illegals voting. :thumbsup:

This is a lie. You are just a loser and crying over losing so you say its unfair

Sore loser

Who were the ones allowing the burning of gov't buildings and allowed the take over of a police precinct ? But when the sitting president said he wanted to call in the national guard to restore order ya'll called him a dictator and that he wanted a police state ? WTF 

You say 1 thing but allow it to be okay in another instance to fir your cause so you can call the other the bad guy W T F !!! I may be a loser but i'd rather be a loser than a king sized hypocrite A hole !! 

25 minutes ago, T master said:

Who were the ones allowing the burning of gov't buildings and allowed the take over of a police precinct ? But when the sitting president said he wanted to call in the national guard to restore order ya'll called him a dictator and that he wanted a police state ? WTF 

You say 1 thing but allow it to be okay in another instance to fir your cause so you can call the other the bad guy W T F !!! I may be a loser but i'd rather be a loser than a king sized hypocrite A hole !! 

What's burning? I don't see anything burning? Last riot I saw was caused by lies you say are just nothing, where MAGA attacked our national legislature trying to destroy my vote, my rights and my freedoms.

Glad you agree that its a lie illegal people are voting. Spread the truth bro :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What's burning? I don't see anything burning? Last riot I saw was caused by lies you say are just nothing, where MAGA attacked our national legislature trying to destroy my vote, my rights and my freedoms.

Glad you agree that it’s a lie illegal people are voting. Spread the truth bro :thumbsup:

I’ll add that, in addition to cities not burning and the Antifa Air Force not having disputed air traffic or security, neither of my pets has yet been eaten by an illegal immigrant. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’ll add that, in addition to cities not burning and the Antifa Air Force not having disputed air traffic or security, neither of my pets has yet been eaten by an illegal immigrant. 

I am looking for clarity here, are you arguing that not ALL cities burned or that Minneapolis did not burn and that the CHAZ did not exist in Seattle? Those are very different things. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

Dude if you think both sides don't lie your a bigger fool then you even realize . Biden did it on national TV about covid vaccine, and about his son, and about not taking any money from Hunter, and Hillary about the Russian thing so if your endorsing any of them your just as bad & the country will go to hell just as fast with them jerk water jack asses in power .

So give it up just because you think they are good people and believe what they are saying as truth doesn't make them good people, for christ sake take off the rose colored glasses and see things for what they really are on both sides not just the one you personally don't like then you might gain a bit of traction but your ALWAYS 1 sided not matter what ...

The evil surrounds you & you don't want to see it !! 

Maybe you don’t understand what the word lie means. It doesn’t mean “I don’t believe it” it actually means a knowingly false statement.

just because you believe without evidence the propaganda you’ve been fed doesn’t mean any of the things you listed are lies. 

and this side thing is the real point of the propaganda you’ve been fed. We are all Americans (well maybe not WNYGUY or NC 🤣 but you get my point)

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Sore loser

I've got to say you're off your game lately. Your answers to my posts have been pathetic one liner slogans and insults. Your argument, if your responses even qualify to be at the intelligent argument level, are weak. 

First off, nothing I stated is a lie. You can go to the DMV, get a drivers license, and check the I am a US citizen box with a Yes, and get registered to vote. There is zero level of verification required or performed. I seriously doubt anyone here illegally is worried about the consequences of lying on a drivers license application. And if they get caught, so what? Nothing is going to happen to them anyway. You can name call all you'd like, all of what I say here is true.

I look at the Democrats and all the rhetoric they lay out there. They stand on their soapboxes and make lots of big time speeches and proclamation with claims of supporting election integrity. Championing democracy. Other BS. Then I look at what they do versus what they say. Its all talk.

And after observing their behavior, if I ask the question, what's more important to the Democrats?

A) Winning through any means 

B) Election integrity

The answer for the Democrats is "A".

Because if the answer was "B" they wouldn't object to and block every proposal to ensure election integrity. That's it.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

EVERY VOTE COUNTS, WHY DO TRUMPRS WANT TO DENY PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO VOTE!>!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! - Tales from the Red Hawk

(old screen name is a super racist appropriation stolen from indigenous peoples BTW - BE BETTERER!)

my old screen name is based on a beautiful bird that frequents the air over my property and helps keep the chipmunk, rabbit and squirrel population in check.  She's awesome.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Glad you agree that its a lie illegal people are voting. Spread the truth bro :thumbsup:

How soon you choose to forget, only to remember just like a women when it benefits them . 

2 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Maybe you don’t understand what the word lie means. It doesn’t mean “I don’t believe it” it actually means a knowingly false statement.

just because you believe without evidence the propaganda you’ve been fed doesn’t mean any of the things you listed are lies. 

and this side thing is the real point of the propaganda you’ve been fed. We are all Americans (well maybe not WNYGUY or NC 🤣 but you get my point)

No Joe said QUOTE "You cannot get the virus if you get the vaccination" I saw it & heard it with my own ears that was a out & out Lie to the entire country !

Joe said Quote "I did not receive any money from Hunters Business dealings" And i saw a check that was signed by him to be cashed and put into a account which was his family member . Okay you will now say "Well he didn't receive any money him self" so i saved you the time of typing it he lied !! 

He also said that the important documents that he took as VP that he had no right to take were in a secure spot . If his garage is a secure spot for top secret documents then i'm John Holmes . 

Cut it any way you want he meaning Biden is a liar just like most all that go to work every day in our gov't . And he's made a career out of it . Keep believing .

48 minutes ago, T master said:

No Joe said QUOTE "You cannot get the virus if you get the vaccination" I saw it & heard it with my own ears that was a out & out Lie to the entire country !

Joe said Quote "I did not receive any money from Hunters Business dealings" And i saw a check that was signed by him to be cashed and put into a account which was his family member . Okay you will now say "Well he didn't receive any money him self" so i saved you the time of typing it he lied !! 

He also said that the important documents that he took as VP that he had no right to take were in a secure spot . If his garage is a secure spot for top secret documents then i'm John Holmes . 

Cut it any way you want he meaning Biden is a liar just like most all that go to work every day in our gov't . And he's made a career out of it . Keep believing .

Links?

6 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

No why would anyone want that. Oh and there is a law agains that. What is this stupid gotta ya crap you guys always fall back on. so dumb.

The why let them all in unobstructed?  Why cancel Trump's plans to keep them out?  There must be some reason?  

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

They don't. Nor do I want them to

Do you deny that a) Biden's policies helped many illegals into the country?  b) that there have been Democrat led proposals for amnesty to citizenship? c) citizenship would allow them to vote? and d) they'd likely vote Democrat due to a, b and c?   

Put your head back in the sand.  You can't be that ignorant.