Trump Wants Government Shut Down, Claims "Tens of Thousands of Illegal People Will Be Voting"

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

The why let them all in unobstructed?  Why cancel Trump's plans to keep them out?  There must be some reason?  

Why cancel the bi-partisan boarder bill? why not ask the guy who said "blame me for it not getting passed"

Edited by Starr-Bills
My personal theory is that several posters on this board would have nothing left to live for, so it was an act of mercy by the felon to save them.

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

Links?

Here you go Wise acre Listen to the lie your self !

Oh i apologize by the way i mis spoke , Joe said he never knew anything about his sons business ventures or received any money .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLdUB4K6DTU

Here's the last link specific to what i said unlike the BS you gave me !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBf_t3InVI8

Edited by T master

17 minutes ago, T master said:

Here you go Wise acre Listen to the lie your self !

Oh i apologize by the way i mis spoke , Joe said he never knew anything about his sons business ventures or received any money .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLdUB4K6DTU

So sounds more like a misstatement than a lie. I mean technically what he said wasn’t directly true however with the vaccine you wouldn’t have as sever symptoms or the full full blown effects of Covid. (I’d say 50-50)

the other crap, who can listen to those Aussie accents for more than 30 seconds? (Didn’t listen don’t care - I mean such a Reputable news source and they even preface the interview with “was call Russian disinformation but we know better).

I love how any tedious connection to your narrative is sufficient cause meanwhile you ignore blatant in your face corruption (jared and ivanka making 700+ million while working for the WH, or the 2B JK got a month after the felon left office. From the same SA dude who killed kashoggi and is working with Putin and you from the country of 19 of the 20 9/11 attackers. But sure Biden “lied” that the vaccines only lesson the symptoms not prevent infection.
You win.

15 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

So sounds more like a misstatement than a lie. I mean technically what he said wasn’t directly true however with the vaccine you wouldn’t have as sever symptoms or the full full blown effects of Covid. (I’d say 50-50)

the other crap, who can listen to those Aussie accents for more than 30 seconds? (Didn’t listen don’t care - I mean such a Reputable news source and they even preface the interview with “was call Russian disinformation but we know better).

I love how any tedious connection to your narrative is sufficient cause meanwhile you ignore blatant in your face corruption (jared and ivanka making 700+ million while working for the WH, or the 2B JK got a month after the felon left office. From the same SA dude who killed kashoggi and is working with Putin and you from the country of 19 of the 20 9/11 attackers. But sure Biden “lied” that the vaccines only lesson the symptoms not prevent infection.
You win.

Bend it any way you want for your guy but he was lying on national TV & your the problem in todays America because like you probably do for your children continually make excuses why Biden & llittle johnny are lying instead of facing the F N truth and dealing out the punishment it deserves .

Your a part of the new pussified/sensative America that can't take the truth for what it is even if it is starring you in the face and a total freakin hypocrite !! Even after listening to it with your own freakin ears you still try to make excuses for the Big Guys lies . 

So by your reply i can see trying to talk any common sense or showing you absolute proof of the lie with you is a total waste of time so have a nice life and keep up the fantasy in your mind .

Oh and how many times has the orange guy made a "MisStatement" and yall roasted his ass for it hypocrite !

Edited by T master

1 minute ago, T master said:

Bend it any way you want for your guy but he was lying on national TV & your the problem in todays America because like you probably do for your children continually make excuses why Biden & llittle johnny are lying instead of facing the F N truth and dealing out the punishment it deserves .

Your a part of the new pussified/sensative America that can't take the truth for what it is even if it is starring you in the face and a total freakin hypocrite !! Even after listening to it with your own freakin ears you still try to make excuses for the Big Guys lies . 

So by your reply i can see trying to talk any common sense or showing you absolute proof of the lie with you is a total waste of time so have a nice life and keep up the fantasy in your mind .

“Pussified” nice misogyny look it up. I’m sure you don’t know what it means or you’re so tough. You don’t care.

anyway didn’t I say at the end you win he lied. Do you need some ️ ?

but you are okay with 30,000+ lies and corruption and graft from Trump on scales we’ve never seen in our countries history. Then you are going to “scold me”?

does your mom know you are on the internet?

4 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

“Pussified” nice misogyny look it up. I’m sure you don’t know what it means or you’re so tough. You don’t care.

anyway didn’t I say at the end you win he lied. Do you need some ️ ?

but you are okay with 30,000+ lies and corruption and graft from Trump on scales we’ve never seen in our countries history. Then you are going to “scold me”?

does your mom know you are on the internet?

30000 + ? links ??

Link

When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump’s false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 suspect claims in the first 100 days of his presidency. On Nov. 2 alone, the day before the 2020 vote, Trump made 503 false or misleading claims as he barnstormed across the country in a desperate effort to win reelection.

This astonishing jump in falsehoods is the story of Trump’s tumultuous reign. By the end of his term, Trump had accumulated 30,573 untruths during his presidency — averaging about 21 erroneous claims a day.

What is especially striking is how the tsunami of untruths kept rising the longer he served as president and became increasingly unmoored from the truth.

link 2

Donald Trump made more than 30,000 false or misleading statements during his four years as president of the United States, analysis suggests. 

The astounding figure, which roughly equates to 21 false statements per day (or 20.94 to be precise) of his tenure at the White House, comes after a tumultuous post election period in which he spent weeks falsely alleging that the 2020 election was “stolen”, in remarks that spurred on his supporters to storm the US Capitol on 6 January

link 3

Edited by Starr-Bills
Last link is Wikipedia 🙂

On 9/19/2024 at 12:29 PM, Starr-Bills said:

Maybe you don’t understand what the word lie means. It doesn’t mean “I don’t believe it” it actually means a knowingly false statement.

just because you believe without evidence the propaganda you’ve been fed doesn’t mean any of the things you listed are lies. 

and this side thing is the real point of the propaganda you’ve been fed. We are all Americans (well maybe not WNYGUY or NC 🤣 but you get my point)

So you believe that the "security experts" who called Hunters Laptop Russian disinformation did not know it had already been authenticated? You truly are special 

10 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

So you believe that the "security experts" who called Hunters Laptop Russian disinformation did not know it had already been authenticated? You truly are special 

Vindicated is what they seem to feel. But cool.

“Now, many of those former officials say they feel vindicated by the allegations against the FBI informant.

No public evidence has emerged pointing to a Russian government role in how the laptop materials were made public. But the former officials say the materials fueled stories consistent with Russian efforts to accuse Biden of corruption that persist to this day — and that therefore they were justified in sounding the alarm.

“It validates exactly what we were warning about,” said Marc Polymeropoulos, a 26-year CIA veteran who supervised operations involving Russia. “Ours was a prudent warning. The Russians were going to push this narrative of Hunter Biden and corruption, to hurt Joe Biden.””

so as the Russians want we can go round and round on this instead of the very real and in the open corruption that was the felon’s presidency, nepotism where his daughter and son in law actually worked for the WH and made 100’s of millions, and got billions after they left office. How his other daughters is running the RNC and they are spending the money for the felons lawyers. But sure maybe or maybe not Biden knew something about his drug addict son. 

Reminds me of the old joke about the guy taking a wheelbarrow of sand out of the factory every night… and it was a long time before they realized he was steeling wheelbarrows not sand.

Edited by Starr-Bills

53 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Vindicated is that they seem to feel. But cool.

“Now, many of those former officials say they feel vindicated by the allegations against the FBI informant.

No public evidence has emerged pointing to a Russian government role in how the laptop materials were made public. But the former officials say the materials fueled stories consistent with Russian efforts to accuse Biden of corruption that persist to this day — and that therefore they were justified in sounding the alarm.

“It validates exactly what we were warning about,” said Marc Polymeropoulos, a 26-year CIA veteran who supervised operations involving Russia. “Ours was a prudent warning. The Russians were going to push this narrative of Hunter Biden and corruption, to hurt Joe Biden.””

so as the Russians want we can go round and round on this instead of the very real and in the open corruption that was the felon’s presidency, nepotism where his daughter and son in law actually worked for the WH and made 100’s of millions, and got billions after they left office. How his other daughters is running the RNC and they are spending the money for the felons lawyers. But sure maybe or maybe not Biden knew something about his drug addict son. 

Reminds me of the old joke about the guy taking a wheelbarrow of sand out of the factory every night… and it was a long time before they realized he was steeling wheelbarrows not sand.

Make up complex excuses. They just flat out lied about the authenticity of the laptop. Because the truth would have hurt Biden. End of story.

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Make up complex excuses. They just flat out lied about the authenticity of the laptop. Because the truth would have hurt Biden. End of story.

I’m not making up anything. They said originally that they felt it was like a Russian op. And turns out it is like a Russian op. And lev says it was a set up. 

you don’t seem to understand what a lie is and what a misstatement or anything ghat isn’t processed through the right wing echo chamber. I’m not saying hunter isn’t sketchy but you seem to want to use that to dismiss the actual crimes being committed by the felon and his cronies. 

10 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Vindicated is what they seem to feel. But cool.

The laptop was already verified, you can keep acting like the fact that it would be similar to Russian disinformation matters but they already knew it was true prior to the article 

4 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

I’m not making up anything. They said originally that they felt it was like a Russian op. And turns out it is like a Russian op. And lev says it was a set up. 

you don’t seem to understand what a lie is and what a misstatement or anything ghat isn’t processed through the right wing echo chamber. I’m not saying hunter isn’t sketchy but you seem to want to use that to dismiss the actual crimes being committed by the felon and his cronies. 

The IC peddled a conspiracy theory that could have been invalidated simply by performing an actual investigation. The shop owner that turned the machine over to the FBI. He had an authentic service order and receipt with Humter's real signature. Instead we here false references to him being a Russian asset with zero proof. Typical smoke and mirrors. How about conducting itervies withthe people all those e-mails were addressed to or copied on, or sent by. Becuause they were on everybody's e-mail accounts not just the machine. They would have provided verification. Unless they want to claim all those other people were involved with the Russians? The IC knew it was real.

The FBI also knew it was authentic early on and buried the laptop until well after the election.

9 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

The Steele Dossier was a lie, the laptop from hell not being real was a lie. The fact that you are willing to lie to pretend otherwise is hilarious 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1