Trump Wants Government Shut Down, Claims "Tens of Thousands of Illegal People Will Be Voting"

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He is scapegoating the poorest and more  vulnerable people in society. What a disgusting POS Trump is. Toxic lying POS

Not true…There was a Rasmussen poll that came out last month that said, of the 160 million people who voted in 2020, ten percent (16 million) were non citizens…This is a real thing (And it was based on illegals saying that they voted)…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Not true…There was a Rasmussen poll that came out last month that said, of the 160 million people who voted in 2020, ten percent (16 million) were non citizens…This is a real thing (And it was based on illegals saying that they voted)…👍

Bull sh it. Just lies 

• Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

16 million illegals told Rasmussen that the voted in 2020?  Proof?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, you are lying. Just bull sh it and more bull sh it. 

You are also losing, so that's good 

Everything I say on these boards is either something I’ve seen reported, or my own personal opinion…There’s no reason to lie…

In this case I saw it reported…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Everything I say on these boards is either something I’ve seen reported, or my own personal opinion…There’s no reason to lie…

In this case I saw it reported…👍

So you report total bull sh it, what do you want, a participation trophy? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you report total bull sh it, what do you want, a participation trophy? 

Do people on this board not post info from think tanks or pollsters?

Not sure why you are having a difficult time with this concept…

14 minutes ago, Scraps said:

16 million illegals told Rasmussen that the voted in 2020?  Proof?

No, I believe they polled around 3000 people…And of the 3000, ten percent claimed to have voted as a non citizen…

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

No, I believe they polled around 3000 people…And of the 3000, ten percent claimed to have voted as a non citizen…

I blame you for responding. They know that many jurisdictions don't verify citizenship and therefore illegals sometimes vote. They also know that the reason that they don't verify is illegals almost exclusively vote Dem.

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I blame you for responding. They know that many jurisdictions don't verify citizenship and therefore illegals sometimes vote. They also know that the reason that they don't verify is illegals almost exclusively vote Dem.

If you want to prove that illegals are voting in elections, get ahold of the records of who voted and prove it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

Tangentially related to the topic, and far more concerning than some small level of fraud which occurs every election. 

Far more concerning?

You are right the rights willingness to cheat by: lying, propaganda and corrupting officials and delaying processes is very concerning. Take GA for example:

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

Tangentially related to the topic, and far more concerning than some small level of fraud which occurs every election. 

Exactly why.  It a very small amount vote, thats a small issue. they are moving them to the states that people are fleeing from.  

Per domestic migration patterns of the last decades or two.

Without that, long term the blue states just continue to lose electoral, and the red states gain them.

Its also why their propaganda includes attacking the EC at every level.

Yey DEMOCRACY.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I am know why it has a hard time with truthful concepts.

It's a fully ideologically subverted useful idiot completely incapable of assessing true information.

• Like (+1) 1

To give a liberal and right leaning side of the audits to see if this is an issue:

The Heritage Foundation’s analysis of legal actions regarding election conduct found only 24 instances of noncitizens voting between 2003 and 2023. A study conducted by the Brennan Center for Justice analyzing 23.5 million votes across 42 jurisdictions in the 2016 general election concluded that there were approximately 30 instances of noncitizens casting votes. 

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?combine=citizenship&state=All&year=&case_type=All&fraud_type=All&page=0

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/noncitizen-voting-missing-millions

Let’s not forget all the Republicans in 2020 saying there was election fraud and looking through everything. Surely there were many referrals of illegals voting for criminal prosecution….. oh no there were not.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Like (+1) 1