Teamsters not endorsing any candidate

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Generous Joe donated $35 billion of other people's money, the taxpayers, to buy the votes of a specific constituency. So now the special interest group members can retire while you still work to fund other people's retirement that was "guaranteed" through a private pension fund but needed a public bailout because the employers over-promised their workers and union members bigger benefits they couldn't pay for given the economics of the industry. In other words, somebody made a commitment and you get to pay the bill. 

I'm not picking on these guys but its just an example the 10's of trillions in over-promised benefits and compensation the system, public and private, has committed to pay out. The last guy in line of this Ponzi scheme gets the bill and royally screwed. It won't be me but if you're under 35 to 40 you're going to it.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Well they don't seem to care about their pensions as much as you do so.......

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Well they don't seem to care about their pensions as much as you do so.......

Understand what’s happening with the Teamsters: the members all want Donald Trump, but the leadership knows it can’t officially endorse Trump without putting the entire organization at risk due to the bloodlust of the Democrat party at every level in blue states where the Teamsters are most prevalent.

So how to deal with that?

You announce official neutrality while simultaneously releasing a poll that shows your members love Trump and hate Kamala Harris (and that Harris polls significantly worse than Biden, who was deposed by Democrats)

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1836495592111116768

Hey, but keep posting how some individual chapter's leader has announced that they are for Harris.

Your desperation is great.

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Please send me the direct link not one that has a page full of signs & a bunch of small headings & advertisements that you have to spend a bunch of time looking through to find what ever it is you want me to look at to prove your point . Thanks ! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Oh and too was that some more money that the gov't didn't have so Joe just had the fed print more money so he could save their pensions & then just added that to the US debt, or was that money he had stashed away in a secure place in his garage . Just asking .

On 9/19/2024 at 3:22 PM, T master said:

Please send me the direct link not one that has a page full of signs & a bunch of small headings & advertisements that you have to spend a bunch of time looking through to find what ever it is you want me to look at to prove your point . Thanks ! 

The internet is hard.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/19/2024 at 3:15 PM, B-Man said:

Understand what’s happening with the Teamsters: the members all want Donald Trump, but the leadership knows it can’t officially endorse Trump without putting the entire organization at risk due to the bloodlust of the Democrat party at every level in blue states where the Teamsters are most prevalent.

So how to deal with that?

You announce official neutrality while simultaneously releasing a poll that shows your members love Trump and hate Kamala Harris (and that Harris polls significantly worse than Biden, who was deposed by Democrats)

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1836495592111116768

Hey, but keep posting how some individual chapter's leader has announced that they are for Harris.

Your desperation is great.

The members vote against their own interests.  Get out the vote doesn’t change how they’re going to vote.  It’s not a good thing for Kamala, for sure, but it’s hardly a catastrophe or unexpected.  

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hoax.  They’re union busters.  These guys will find out the hard way if Trump wins. 

Seems more like the head of the teamsters got out over his skis to me… maybe the felon promised him something, or he was trying to make nice with the felon when Biden was still in the race and the tough guy can’t back up. still looks like a lot of battle ground states are coming out for Harris.

Edited by Starr-Bills

16 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Seems more like the head of the teamsters got out over his skis to me… maybe the felon promised him something, or he was trying to make nice with the felon when Biden was still in the race and the tough guy can’t back up. still looks like a lot of battle ground states are coming out for Harris.

Ah yes, Biden superfan Victor Shi! This has to be 100 percent accurate!