Would Adam Thielen be a good option if another WR is needed?

njbuff

21 hours ago, zow2 said:

The jury is still out for me.  I need to see one of these games where Josh has to chuck the ball around.  We know Shakir is the man, but if we see Samuel, Keon, Hollins, MVS...getting targeted and making plays we should be fine.   

If some are not getting targeted, to me it means they are not really getting open and making themselves a viable option.

That's possible but chemistry between a QB & WR's takes a bit of time they don't just walk on the field & they just click . Sometimes that happens with a elite talent but most of the guys we have aren't that & most are new to Josh & the system so i think it might take a minute for them to have that chemistry .

We should know or see that by mid way of the season & i hope they are hitting their stride by the end of the season showing what they got once all concerned are comfy in the scheme & with the personal .

12 hours ago, Low Positive said:

Why are the 2-0 Bucs trading Evans, a player they just extended.

Maybe we make an offer they cant refuse. 

I didn´t say they will, but IF we are looking for a WR to make our WR better we need to aim higher than Thielen, just my opinion. 

• Like (+1) 2

For the right price sure, but your not making that move anytime soon. Right now still a lot to be shown and answered one way or another by the WR corp, but week 2 being such a run heavy night didn't provide answers. Shakir looks like a legit stud and pro bowler down the road for sure which is a really good thing. I think Kincaid will get going it has just been scheme and game plan related. Coleman actually was pretty decent week 1, last week again gameplan. Samuels is probably the most "disappointing guy" but realistically I have had one game to judge him so again get back to you around week 9-10.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/18/2024 at 12:51 PM, Antonio said:

If we are going to get a WR before the deadline it should be a game changing WR, not someone to be in the mix with what we already have. 

Get Adams, Kupp, Evans... Someone like that. 

The time to get Adams, Evans, Metcalf was two years ago. Bills should not be using draft capital on guys this old. Unless its 5th round or lower. Kupp is injury prone at this point. Get a younger proven #1 at this point if your trading capital: Aiyuk, Cee Dee, Amon-Ra, Puka, Jefferson, all worth a 2nd, But those teams are not selling.

Draft a #1 next year. Only bring in equal talent if the need arises due to injury.