If The Bills Win Monday vs The Jags You're Welcome, If They Lose It Is My Fault

corta765

The last game I attended that they won was the Dallas Thanksgiving game. Before then it was all the way back to the Bills-Seattle game in 2004. Every other game that I attended we lost. 3 games in San Diego, games in Oakland, San Francisco. Game’s against the Pats at home. That streak pretty much started with Jim Kelly’s last game which was the playoff against the Jags. If I showed up it was basically like the Grim Reaper appearing. 

I’ll be in Houston in a few weeks. 

I had an 0-11 streak that included gems like the 2004 Steelers loss to St Pierre, the Thurs night Browns game at home where Trent Edwards threw 3 ints in the 1st qtr, the Jags playoff game that just sucked, and the heat game in Miami.

But this year I'm 2-0, with the January Miami win and last week's Miami win. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The BLUES Brothers said:

My son is 28 today, and for many years we'd travel from Rochester to Orchard Park for a football game around his 9/18 birthday. Never lost one of those September games -I  was going to let the front office know if they want a win - hook us up woth more tickets lol. 

This is pretty freaking cool.

I just cooked steak dinners for my son's 28th birthday.

Our boys were born on the same day. 🤙

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Beast said:

I was sitting 10 rows up at Tampa Stadium during SB XXV at the 37 yard line behind the Giants bench. 

Right before Norwood struck the ball I let out maybe the most violent sneeze in the history of man.

You all know the rest.

Sorry.

You're kicked out of the fanbase

12 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Every time I wear my white Josh Allen jersey, they lose.

Not only do they lose, Allen himself plays terrible. I've officially retired it after the MNF loss to the Broncos.

Sucks though, as it was my favorite Jersey 😭

If you burn it and buy a new one would it be like a Phoenix rising from the ashes

12 hours ago, The BLUES Brothers said:

My son is 28 today, and for many years we'd travel from Rochester to Orchard Park for a football game around his 9/18 birthday. Never lost one of those September games -I  was going to let the front office know if they want a win - hook us up woth more tickets lol. 

So since my kids and nieces from my brother in law have been born they all have been good luck season wise... BUT the games after my sons and my two nieces were born the Bills/Sabres lost.

2016 NYJ TNF loss niece 1

2019 Sabres lose in CAL son 1

2019 Bills lose to PHI niece 2

2021 Bills lose week 1 PIT son 2

I will say my sisters daughter (my god daughter) was born in Dec 2020 right after Christmas and we smoked NE on MNF so we have that going for us lol. The rest of the nieces and nephews were after Bills/Sabres season

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1