If The Bills Win Monday vs The Jags You're Welcome, If They Lose It Is My Fault

corta765

So the first game I attend of each season I am lifetime 13-4 going back to 2000 and I have been on a 6 game win streak since 2017.

Conversely I am 0-5 attending night games life time (07 Pats/14atMIA/16NYJ/16atMIA/22DEN).

So there are cosmic powers at work Monday and depending on the outcome you can either credit me or I will be taking full responsibility for what occurred.

Does anyone else have any weird attendance streaks? The second game of each season I attend I am actually 3-8 and riding a 6 game losing streak that includes MIN.DEN heartbreak back to back.

Edited by corta765
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Yes every time i go to the Bills stadium they have played the Pats and lost which has been a hand full of times, but Brady made me feel like i was a bad omen so i stopped going .

My first time ever going to a Bills game was against the Pats & i got my wallet stolen that should have been a big red flag but i'm still a fan !! 

• Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

For the last 17 years I've been trying to figure out how we lost to the Patriots by 46 points on Sunday night back in 07, and now we all know it was because of you!!!!

I am still waiting for the Bills to pay for my therapy after having to attend that game. Should be covered for all fans in attendance that night by the team

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, T master said:

Yes every time i go to the Bills stadium they have played the Pats and lost which has been a hand full of times, but Brady made me feel like i was a bad omen so i stopped going .

My first time ever going to a Bills game was against the Pats & i got my wallet stolen that should have been a big red flag but i'm still a fan !! 

I'll bet it was a Pats fan, maybe even a Pats player.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

The Bills won every home game I attended last year so I will balance you out (Raiders, Dolphins, Bucs, Giants, Steelers, Patriots, Jets)

The weirdest W/L stretch I have was during the drought my wife and I managed to go on a 9 game win streak from 2011-2015 (ended vs Pats week 2 thanks Rex) and in 2013 we went 4-0. Didn't have seasons during those years so luck of the draw got real lucky

• corta765 changed the title to If The Bills Win Monday vs The Jags You're Welcome, If They Lose It Is My Fault
2 hours ago, corta765 said:

So the first game I attend of each season I am lifetime 13-4 going back to 2000 and I have been on a 6 game win streak since 2017.

Conversely I am 0-5 attending night games life time (07 Pats/14atMIA/16NYJ/16atMIA/22DEN).

So there are cosmic powers at work Monday and depending on the outcome you can either credit me or I will be taking full responsibility for what occurred.

Does anyone else have any weird attendance streaks? The second game of each season I attend I am actually 3-8 and riding a 6 game losing streak that includes MIN.DEN heartbreak back to back.

Not attendance but I do not wear Bills gear on game day. I stopped for a while... then I worse a hat the day we played the Texans in the play offs. We lost. 

I stopped the following year except for 1 game.... we lost that game. I went to the JJ catch Bills game... wore gear, we lost. 

Last year against the Dolphins I wore a hat. We were losing at halftime. I took it off, we won. No more Bills gear on game day. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, warrior9 said:

Not attendance but I do not wear Bills gear on game day. I stopped for a while... then I worse a hat the day we played the Texans in the play offs. We lost. 

I stopped the following year except for 1 game.... we lost that game. I went to the JJ catch Bills game... wore gear, we lost. 

Last year against the Dolphins I wore a hat. We were losing at halftime. I took it off, we won. No more Bills gear on game day. 

I find the mention of that game triggering. :angry: 

I'm typically pretty reserved in public while watching a game. I was watching that game at a Bills Backer's Bar in NOLA. I was SCREAMING at the top of my lungs at the TV at Cam Lewis "Bat the #$*&ing ball down! You can't go for the INT you stupid $&*%ing moron! They teach that type of situational awareness in mother&*(*^ing Pee Wee football you $*&^*mn stupid mother*&*^^er!!"... or something to that effect. You get the idea.

Sorry... triggering... the point being, that time it wasn't your gear. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, transient said:

I find the mention of that game triggering. :angry: 

I'm typically pretty reserved in public while watching a game. I was watching that game at a Bills Backer's Bar in NOLA. I was SCREAMING at the top of my lungs at the TV at Cam Lewis "Bat the #$*&ing ball down! You can't go for the INT you stupid $&*%ing moron! They teach that type of situational awareness in mother&*(*^ing Pee Wee football you $*&^*mn stupid mother*&*^^er!!"... or something to that effect. You get the idea.

Sorry... triggering... the point being, that time it wasn't your gear. :lol:

Being in attendance that game was beyond upsetting. The offense puts them up 27-10 while Josh has a hurt shoulder with 1:51 left and the defense lays the biggest egg ever. The moment the Vikings got that 81 TD you could feel the vibe shift in the stadium. Then the whole fumble snap, rally, subsequent blow in OT ... yeah not sure I have ever been more mad leaving the stadium