Bojo had "the greatest punt you'll watch this season"

Dan Darragh

9 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I know nobody listened, but those who did caught something about an onsides punt?! I have no clue if that's real but it seemed it

Honestly I treid to listened but it was irritating, jumping around yoo much and not well done.  And I have absolutely no idea what on "onside punt" would be, makes zero sense.

13 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

O’Neil from the Jets did that

I  "remember"  that, it was almost all wind aided, way back i thin in the old afl.

Araiza was the original Bills "punt God", one punt 82 yards.

It just amuses the hell out of me that Bojo by report, wouldn't take the Bills offer because he wanted to play out west instead of in nasty cold snowy Buffalo....

....and in fact, was able to sign with the LA Rams.

Good for him, except he lost the battle to their established punter, got traded to warm sunny Green Bay, Wisconsin, and then I believe pretty much his only offer was with the Browns.

So much for playing on the West Coast, Bojo.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’ve never seen anything like this fanbase and punters.

I can’t think of anything I could care about less.

I'm with you.  The Araiza obsession imo creates probably the worst threads on this board and that's saying something.

3 hours ago, Beck Water said:

It just amuses the hell out of me that Bojo by report, wouldn't take the Bills offer because he wanted to play out west instead of in nasty cold snowy Buffalo....

....and in fact, was able to sign with the LA Rams.

Good for him, except he lost the battle to their established punter, got traded to warm sunny Green Bay, Wisconsin, and then I believe pretty much his only offer was with the Browns.

So much for playing on the West Coast, Bojo.

I did not know this.  Great pull!

17 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

Two ex Bills featured.  

But who makes videos about the week's greatest punts?  

Punts put the "foot" in football.  If nobody cared about punting about half the threads on this board would never have existed.

10 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I know nobody listened, but those who did caught something about an onsides punt?! I have no clue if that's real but it seemed it

After giving up a safety, you can kick an onsides kick from your 20.  Since a post-safety kickoff can either be teed up or punted, and since most teams punt, you could have your punter make an "onsides punt" which is what they tried there.

Edited by Dan Darragh
  • Like (+1) 1