Paging Mr. Hisbollah......

Wacka

I’m definitely on Israel’s side vs Hamas & Hezbollah terrorists, but indiscriminately blowing up stuff when you know it will happen around innocent civilians is a terror attack, not an act of war. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

They have no regard for where those things are exploding. They could be harming a lot of civilians. 

Epic irony as your defending a group that lobs uncontrolled missiles into residential neighborhoods

Compared to traditional, what we are seeing in Ukraine. it was surgical on levels.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’m definitely on Israel’s side vs Hamas & Hezbollah terrorists, but indiscriminately blowing up stuff when you know it will happen around innocent civilians is a terror attack, not an act of war. 

Very small payload on a very specific target (no regular civilian is walking around with a Hezbollah issued pager) is the very opposite of "indiscriminate".

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, boyst said:

Launching thousands of ballistic munitions into civilian areas is cool right? 

You do humanity a disservice by opening your mouth. Breath through your nose, please.

Everyone should stop the holier than thou moralizing. The terrorists have no such moral concerns when they launch attacks against the US or other targets of the "decadent" western countries. Bin Laden said it clearly. If you're an American and you pay taxes that support the US military and groups like the CIA in their aggression toward Islamic countries and killing people all over the planet then you are not innocent. You are funding and implicitly condoning the killing and therefore complicit and a valid target. That's what our enemies think. Your compassion and kindness will be viewed by them as weakness.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

4 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Israel couldn't have targeted it's response much better, limiting innocent death.

I think we need to be able to say things are things and maybe they’re the lesser of two evils, but I can’t just say what Israel did is in the scope of a legitimate war action. 

Justified, maybe.. we can have the discussion if Israel-born terror attacks are warranted against those constantly committing terrorist attacks against them.. but it’s still terrorism.  

Edited by SCBills