Oh boy: Bills worked out 2 Kickers

Big Blitz

15 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Bass is so overpaid at over 5 million a year.

One of the very best kickers Brandon Aubrey is 29 and makes less than a million per year. 

The other highly paid kickers have demonstrated consistency for years

No ideas why the Bills aren't bringing in some of those good ex-USFL kickers...Aubrey is one of them and has missed 2 FGs in his career...

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 2

neither of these guys are very inspiring.  I'd look at USFL or UDFAs at this point.  

23 hours ago, zow2 said:

People don't seem to get this.  Bass would have another job within the week. If the Bills bring in a journeyman or some rookie and they perform up to our expectations...that would be more of a surprise than having the guy flame out worse than Bass.

On the flip side Bass is probably better suited for a dome team the way he kicks (in my opinion)....and may force the Bills hand if he misses a couple more makeable kicks.  

where would Bass have this job?  I'm not sure he would have a job within a week.  that said, he's better than the two tryout guys, so there's that.  I'd tryout USFL or UDFA.  

On another note, we should start going for it on 4th and under 5 when out of Bass' range, unless the game is in hand, then let Bass kick it to see what he can do.