31 of 42 for 371 yards - who would have thought? Is this Josh Allen? - Thank goodness, yes.

BuffaloBill

I am very happy that JA has started the season putting up ho hum numbers - almost drought era QB like. It’s good for everyone on the Bills to know that JA does not have to wear a cape on every play.. 

Imagine (not likely but imagine) this pace keeps up for the season:

264 of 357 for 3,896 yards - might be a sad season statistically, but ….. if the W’s keep coming, so what?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

First of all passing is down league wide. Qbs like Mayfield & Carr cannot keep this pace. Josh simply has to keep doing what he's done these first 2 games. Let Brady dial up Cook and spread the wealth among several receivers. 4000 yards/ 70% and a qb rating around 105 will probably get you an MVP.  And God knows he's long overdue. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

just crazy efficiency there.  now, we've had a real passing offense for like 4.5 quarters.  2 attempts in the first half vs zona, and after like 5 mins into the 3rd vs miami it was clock killing time.

we'll see games where it is more back and forth and that will increase the production, but it does feel like allen will not break like 4500 yards passing, but might break 45 total TDs.

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

First of all passing is down league wide. Qbs like Mayfield & Carr cannot keep this pace. Josh simply has to keep doing what he's done these first 2 games. Let Brady dial up Cook and spread the wealth among several receivers. 4000 yards/ 70% and a qb rating around 105 will probably get you an MVP.  And God knows he's long overdue. 

Take what the defense gives you.  There will be teams that think they stop the run they will win outside.  This will result in a 200 yard first half.  Probably Jacksonville.  They will take away the run and Allen will explode. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

I am very happy that JA has started the season putting up ho hum numbers - almost drought era QB like. It’s good for everyone on the Bills to know that JA does not have to wear a cape on every play.. 

Imagine (not likely but imagine) this pace keeps up for the season:

264 of 357 for 3,896 yards - might be a sad season statistically, but ….. if the W’s keep coming, so what?

Don't forget 0 interceptions which seems more important for MVP voters than number of yards or TDs.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, balln said:

The fact Malik Willis is 5th on this. Strongly puts  the validity of this stat in question

Almost everyone that I've seen play, slots in right about where the eye test puts em. I didn't see Willis' game.

Bryce Young, that's a whole category all his own, isn't it?

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

If he did that, every married bills fan will offer up their wife as tribute to Josh. 

...And the wives will happily oblige

I do believe he’s going to have a couple seasons where he’s 40+TDs and single digit INTs… let’s hope this is one of them.

• Agree 1