Are the Ravens in trouble? Baltimore at Dallas a huge game for both teams this week...

eball

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

The Dolphins' neglect of the OL is really puzzling because, concussions aside, Tua has never been a particularly durable and mobile QB.   The Fins passing game depends up timing.   It seems that protecting Tua from getting hit and not having his rhythm disrupted by pass rushers in his face ought to be a primary consideration.   Instead they gave their extra $$ to Odell Beckham who isn't even ready to play yet.  Maybe they figure that if they have enough weapons, they defenses are going to be too afraid to pressure their QB.

Maybe Minshew Mania 2.0 is in the offing.

^^^

What's wrong with that scenario???

That is literally their philosophy. 

Spread out teams and attack with speed and timing.

Anchored by a QB that is elite in getting the ball out quickly and accurately.  

They purposefully neglected the OL to spend assets elsewhere as a team building philosophy. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Interesting matchup for sure.

Another big difference is that our QB makes his receivers better while the Ravens QB doesn't.

Mr Info... is that you?

Performances like these are why Josh can't win the MVP. He's gotta correct this deficiency.

I am definitely not Mr Info.  Not unless you want half that info wrong anyways.  Pretty sure this one is right though.

Some media already out there blaming the OC.  Just SMH.  Maybe thats true this time.  Lamar is not a good passer of the football.  He would be best with Greg Roman.  I said that before he was run out of town and everyone gushed over Modkins and I still say it.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Agree 1

Baltimore needs to win Sunday for the best interests of Buffalo. If they are 0 and 3 going into our game the energy level and desperation level will be hard to deal with in their stadium. I think they’re too talented to lose to a fake Cowboys team who will be bad for a long time after the imbecilic Dak contract.

On 9/17/2024 at 11:35 AM, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

week 3. 14 weeks to go. one or the other could be in trouble but too early to tell. rare but some teams have bounced back from 0-3 and most certainly teams can come back from 0-2.

yea- if they lose Dallas, and buff… that’s 0-4

that would leave them looking to go like 10-3 to finish the season? Ambitious. 

would love to see a cowboys win this week

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Eastport bills said:

Baltimore needs to win Sunday for the best interests of Buffalo. If they are 0 and 3 going into our game the energy level and desperation level will be hard to deal with in their stadium. I think they’re too talented to lose to a fake Cowboys team who will be bad for a long time after the imbecilic Dak contract.

Understand that logic but best interest in Buffalo is definitely a cowboys win. Always go for NFC over AFC when thinking playoffs and bills 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Eastport bills said:

I’ve never really bought into this.  Losing doesn’t help with team energy and cohesion.  Losing begets more losing.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Baltimore clearly overlooked the Raiders. If their OL is weak they won't be going anywhere except 1 and done as a wildcard.

Teams are taking away the middle of the field from Lamar forcing him to throw to the sidelines which is not his strength.

For reasons, I cannot fathom the Ravens all calling fewer designed QB runs than years past.

I understand that from a safety perspective but Lamar's running can be the difference between a win and a loss. Their passing game is just above OK.

Lamar's running is close to undefendable. Their defense is not the bully unit of the Ray Lewis - Ed Reed - Terrell Suggs era either.

It seems unbelievable that they could go 0-5 to start the year but their schedule looks like that could happen.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Eastport bills said:

Meh.  A 1-2 Ravens team is still desperate and now has confidence that they may have turned things around. 

Give me a Dallas win and the ability for Buffalo to bury the Ravens. 

• Agree 2

15 hours ago, Eastport bills said:

Completely disagree.  We want them desperate and doing desperate things trying to avoid 0-4.  Plays right into our hands.

• Agree 2

It would be great if the outcome is a tie, 👍

16 hours ago, Eastport bills said:

Disagree. To be honest I don't really think their record matters going into our game, but if anything they would be more motivated at 1-2 coming off a win. 

Their offensive weapons continue to be abysmal. It’s like they acquire guys but are always back to nothing weeks into the season, year after year. I sort of get the Lamar love considering what he deals with on offense. For all the chatter about our lack of #1, I guess some are sold on Zay Flowers being that premier option? Not seeing it.

Folks have also crowned Likely as the second coming of Mark Andrews after like two decent games. King Henry will have to stay healthy and turn back the clock a bit for things to work, certainly not guaranteed.

15 hours ago, BillsFooteball said:

Understand that logic but best interest in Buffalo is definitely a cowboys win. Always go for NFC over AFC when thinking playoffs and bills 

Since our rooting interests will never have anything to do with the game results....I can root for the Boys but i expect Baltimore to win.  I might even place a bet on it.  They are solid against the NFC overall., and desperate.