Hillary: Jail Americans for “posting misinformation”

Big Blitz

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

More projecting. That's all you do, when not spewing regular nonsense 

Back at you. You support the authoritarians that censor free speech and claim the Constitution needs to be abolished because its an outdated document that "threatens democracy". Your goal is to revoke the Constitution and replace our rights with privileges that can be granted or revoked at the whim of the government.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Back at you. You support the authoritarians that censor free speech and claim the Constitution needs to be abolished because its an outdated document that "threatens democracy". Your goal is to revoke the Constitution and replace our rights with privileges that can be granted or revoked at the whim of the government.

You are just an idiot. 

On 9/16/2024 at 11:04 PM, Big Blitz said:

Why not?  

The Alien and Sedition Acts 1798 that expired in 1801 needed an update anyway.  

The people about *democracy* ladies and gentlemen.  

Does this stupid Biotch realize that if there was a law for this that she would already be in jail for the spreading of the Russian BS with the dossier ??

A true American politician at her best ! What a dip s**t !! 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

More projecting. That's all you do, when not spewing regular nonsense 

Boy if this ain't the pot calling the kettle black !!! 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I'm sure you think its great. You Nazis want a society like that 

Whenever someone on the left calls someone on the right a Nazi, it is nothing more than mere projection.

Hillary essentially wants no hate speech or misinformation unless it is state-sponsored. This sounds quite like a particular country in Central Europe 80-100 years ago, doesn't it?

Please stop projecting the intents and goals of your party on the other one, and please spare me the tired, unimaginative propaganda and tropes that the mainstream media has jammed down our throats for eight years if you reply.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, T master said:

Boy if this ain't the pot calling the kettle black !!! 

No, its just what I said, projection 

27 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Whenever someone on the left calls someone on the right a Nazi, it is nothing more than mere projection.

Hillary essentially wants no hate speech or misinformation unless it is state-sponsored. This sounds quite like a particular country in Central Europe 80-100 years ago, doesn't it?

Please stop projecting the intents and goals of your party on the other one, and please spare me the tired, unimaginative propaganda and tropes that the mainstream media has jammed down our throats for eight years if you reply.

STFU you moron 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

STFU you moron 

Classy. I will take that as you conceding the argument due to having no thoughts of your own to add. Sounds like I took away your entire playbook when I asked you to not include mainstream media propaganda in your reply. Fair enough, but because you acted like a child, I reported your post.

You are the perfect representation of your party.

Have a nice day.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Classy. I will take that as you conceding the argument due to having no thoughts of your own to add. Sounds like I took away your entire playbook when I asked you to not include mainstream media propaganda in your reply. Fair enough, but because you acted like a child, I reported your post.

You are the perfect representation of your party.

Have a nice day.

“Insults are the last resort of an insecure man with a crumbling argument,”

― Tami Hoag, The Boy

And notice the entire farm does it when their MSM stories get exposed with reciepts.

EVERY TIME

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

She lives absolutely rent free in your heads, it’s amazing. 

Y

Yeah, it's not like she was all over the media this weekend promoting her (4th) memoir 

We brought her up  :lol:

Roundy, you aren't even up to Tibsy standards these days.

Read a little more.

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Hmmm. One is running for president, the other is not. Crazy!

Before I saw this thread I hadn't thought of Hillary since she lost in 2016. But if you want to say she lives rent free in Republicans heads then go ahead if it makes you feel better.