Hillary: Jail Americans for “posting misinformation”

Big Blitz

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's the only way to save our democracy!

The amount of people we will need to round up at the following will be astronomical:

CNN

MSNBC

The View

Washington Post 

NY Times

ESPN

NBC 

ABC

CBS 

Fox News 

LA Times 

Reuters 

AP

Politico

Axios 

So much opportunity here.  I know I’m missing many.  

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/ohio-sheriff-says-to-write-down-addresses-of-homes-with-harris-signs/ar-AA1qGpBg

An Ohio sheriff this weekend urged residents in his county to collect the addresses of homes displaying signs for Vice President Kamala Harris, suggesting that there would be an influx of undocumented immigrants if she wins the presidential race.

Bruce Zuchowski, the sheriff of Portage County who is seeking reelection, made the remarks Friday in two identical posts on his personal and professional Facebook accounts.

www.cubavera.com/Mens-ShortsShop Men's Shorts - Cool, Clean, and Relaxed

Ad

“I say … write down all the addresses of the people who had her signs in their yards!” Zuchowski (R) said. That way, he said, when undocumented immigrants — which he referred to as a “locust” — flooded in, “We’ll already have the addresses of their New families … who supported their arrival!”

The sheriff’s posts sparked tension across Portage County, which President Donald Trump carried by 12 points in the 2020 election. Some residents accused Zuchowski of voter intimidation ahead of November’s election. One Republican official described the post as “bullying” and stepped down from a role with a county GOP committee, the Portager reported.

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The amount of people we will need to round up at the following will be astronomical:

CNN

MSNBC

The View

Washington Post 

NY Times

ESPN

NBC 

ABC

CBS 

Fox News 

LA Times 

Reuters 

AP

Politico

Axios 

All of these commies

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

CNN

MSNBC

The View

Washington Post 

NY Times

ESPN

NBC 

ABC

CBS 

Fox News 

LA Times 

Reuters 

AP

Politico

Axios 

Trump

Vance

Fox News

Newsmax

OAN

Washington Times

NY Post

Epoch Times

Edited by Scraps

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/ohio-sheriff-says-to-write-down-addresses-of-homes-with-harris-signs/ar-AA1qGpBg

An Ohio sheriff this weekend urged residents in his county to collect the addresses of homes displaying signs for Vice President Kamala Harris, suggesting that there would be an influx of undocumented immigrants if she wins the presidential race.

Bruce Zuchowski, the sheriff of Portage County who is seeking reelection, made the remarks Friday in two identical posts on his personal and professional Facebook accounts.

Ad

“I say … write down all the addresses of the people who had her signs in their yards!” Zuchowski (R) said. That way, he said, when undocumented immigrants — which he referred to as a “locust” — flooded in, “We’ll already have the addresses of their New families … who supported their arrival!”

The sheriff’s posts sparked tension across Portage County, which President Donald Trump carried by 12 points in the 2020 election. Some residents accused Zuchowski of voter intimidation ahead of November’s election. One Republican official described the post as “bullying” and stepped down from a role with a county GOP committee, the Portager reported.

Now this is a fantastic idea. I wonder if Roundy has a Harris sign in his yard?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ad

I think it’s a great idea! Now the dirty leftists can actually stop being the hypocritical a-holes they always are. Great job sheriff!!!!👍🏻

• Like (+1) 2