MNF - Eagles vs Falcons

Low Positive

4 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

It’s a good question, a related question is: do they allow the Bucs pirate ship to fire its cannon? Are all projectile weapons banned? Should the Bills introduce a sideline trebuchet to launch an opposing fan out of the stadium on scoring plays?

That would be worth a 15-yard penalty to see!  Can we choose Jackson Mahomes for that honor?

• Haha (+1) 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
6 hours ago, GASabresIUFan said:

I’m from Buffalo (Williamsville actually), graduated from IU, live in the ATL and my wife and kids went to UGA.

Im from Buffalo, but went to grad school at IU. We lived in Bloomington for 9 years and both my kids were born there. It’s just that IU football feels like a bit of a lost cause. IU basketball, OTOH, breaks my heart every year. 

37 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Im from Buffalo, but went to grad school at IU. We lived in Bloomington for 9 years and both my kids were born there. It’s just that IU football feels like a bit of a lost cause. IU basketball, OTOH, breaks my heart every year. 

I love the new coach and the team just looks better.  Beating UCLA in dominating fashion hopefully is a sign of better things to come.  

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Prevent defense prevents you from winning in 13 seconds. 

Eagles probably could’ve mixed some blitzes in but that didn’t look like prevent to me at all it was just a pretty classic two high safety look/rush 4.  The deep ball to Mooney that ended up being the dagger looked like a busted coverage 

9 hours ago, stuvian said:

The Falcons looked well coached for the first time is a long time. Siriani has become a master at engineering the close loss. I think his hold on the job is tenuous

Second team in a row that will try to make Vic fangio the fall guy lol 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Barkley taking a lot of heat for the drop but that wasn’t a great pass.  The nose of ball was tailing towards the sideline and Barkley had to to catch it and turn upfield.  Ball was leading him to the sideline.  Yes, he needs to catch that, but not sure he gets first down or stays in bounds if he does.  

They should have kicked the FG in the 1st quarter to go up 3-0 instead of going for it. 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Barkley taking a lot of heat for the drop but that wasn’t a great pass.  The nose of ball was tailing towards the sideline and Barkley had to to catch it and turn upfield.  Ball was leading him to the sideline.  Yes, he needs to catch that, but not sure he gets first down or stays in bounds if he does.  

Come on.  2nd graders could catch that.  

26 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Come on.  2nd graders could catch that.  

That’s not the point. Hurts threw a tailing  fastball that was leading his receiver out of bounds short of the 1st down which is same result as a drop.  The camera angle from the sideline showed it perfectly.  Barkley is trying to turn it upfield while the ball is leading him to the sideline.  That is not as easy a catch while you have to turn it upfield and stay in bounds as talking heads are making it out to be.  

Nice to see the Eagles and Siriani lose. Nothing about them has seemed authentic to me  in the past two years. The Bills losing to them last year because of the refs and the blunders was one of the most irritating games in the season. Cousins is a strange one to behold. He still looks pretty good, even great as an NFL QB at times but other times is decidedly ordinary!