MNF - Eagles vs Falcons

Low Positive

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I still have PTSD from that.  

I think McD would have made it so about 20 more seconds could come off the clock in that situation.  

I don’t think a single other coach in the league would’ve thrown there tonight especially if they had the eagles prowess on 4th and short.  Everyone else is burning that time off the clock 

if that’s a 3rd and long, yea sure maybe you throw there.  

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I don’t think a single other coach in the league would’ve thrown there tonight especially if they had the eagles prowess on 4th and short.  Everyone else is burning that time off the clock 

if that’s a 3rd and long, yea sure maybe you throw there.  

Kickers - Elliot does to - are just kicking 50 yarders no problem.  

They needed to get to the 35-40 yard line (after the kick off that’s getting 35 yards in 35 seconds with 2 timeouts.  

If that’s Mahomes - anything less than trying to find a way to run off another 20 seconds before scoring would be a mistake.  

How to run off more clock there would have been just have 1 or 2 of those catches stay in bounds.  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Kickers - Elliot does to - are just kicking 50 yarders no problem.  

They needed to get to the 35-40 yard line (after the kick off that’s getting 35 yards in 35 seconds with 2 timeouts.  

If that’s Mahomes - anything less than trying to find a way to run off another 20 seconds before scoring would be a mistake.  

How to run off more clock there would have been just have 1 or 2 of those catches stay in bounds.  

Ohh are we talkin about the falcons killing time?  I thought we were talking about the eagles on the prior drive 🤣

17 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Any violent gesture is now banned. I think any mimicking of guns counts. Even a bow and arrow celebration will draw a flag I believe.

I had no idea that was a rule. Does anyone know if they also banned the minute men with muskets from the Patriots games? (And that wasn’t meant to be sarcastic, snarky, or political in any way, just curious to know if they still do that)

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Yea I was saying that whole last drive by Atlanta - why are those WRs making those catches inside the Eagles 20 running out of bounds??

They want to give themselves as many cracks at the EZ as they can and they're not afraid of Hurts

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Yea I was saying that whole last drive by Atlanta - why are those WRs making those catches inside the Eagles 20 running out of bounds??

Gotcha…I had the wrong topic lol. I was watching the manningcast and Peyton was yelling get out of bounds for whatever reason too…really odd.  They probably should’ve killed a bit more clock 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 minute ago, Simon said:

They want to give themselves as many cracks at the EZ as they can and they're not afraid of Hurts

That last pass that got them inside the 15 - should have stayed in bounds they still would have had 3 cracks at if he stayed in.  35 seconds winds down to 20 and you run 2nd down.  Still 3 more plays regardless.  

If I’m remembering the sequence correctly.   

3 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

I had no idea that was a rule. Does anyone know if they also banned the minute men with muskets from the Patriots games? (And that wasn’t meant to be sarcastic, snarky, or political in any way, just curious to know if they still do that)

It’s a good question, a related question is: do they allow the Bucs pirate ship to fire its cannon? Are all projectile weapons banned? Should the Bills introduce a sideline trebuchet to launch an opposing fan out of the stadium on scoring plays?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

It’s a good question, a related question is: do they allow the Bucs pirate ship to fire its cannon? Are all projectile weapons banned? Should the Bills introduce a sideline trebuchet to launch an opposing fan out of the stadium on scoring plays?

Hopefully no teams are still using t-shirt cannons.

the-simpsons-maude-flanders.gif