[Misleading Title]

Awwufelloff

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]
11 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

This is pre 24 season 

Bills so far look like they have an elite, top ol in the game,  extremely impressive 

I think scheme has also played a big part as well. Josh has done a good job of getting the ball out quick on most plays. Always help the look of the oline. 

This is a plus by Brady thus far 

• Like (+1) 1

On paper, the Jests OL looks good; they brought in several former Pro Bowl OLers.  On the field, however, they were awful against the Niners and only somewhat better against the Titans.   More troubling for the Jests going forward is that their new OLers are mostly older vets with significant histories of injuries. It doesn't seem likely that all of those OLers stay healthy throughout the season.

I watched much of the Jests game yesterday.  The OL played so poorly early on in the game that Hackett changed his play calling to primarily short, quick passes.  Although Rodgers was only sacked twice, he was hit several times and I think he was knocked down a couple of times, too.