Who is the NFLs QB3?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the NFLs QB3?

• Lamar Jackson
    • Joe Burrow
    • CJ Stroud
    • Someone Else

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

No one is more overrated than Herbert. Dude never gets criticized and what has he exactly done? Made the playoffs once snd blew a huge lead to Trevor Lawrence? 

What has he done this year? Be great at handoffs?  

dint get me wrong. I think Herbert is super talented. But his resume kinda sucks comparing it to Jackson and Burrow. 

Honestly, I don’t (and it’s insane to even think about). But Baltimore loves Jackson and for some weird reason, both fanbase just hate on the other qb when they are very similar in how they should be viewed (underrated in the draft; people question their playing style; haven’t beaten Mahomes when it matters). 

I think most Ravens think Josh is a downgrade just like we think the opposite. 

I think we can agree to disagree on that one. I'm of the opposite opinion.  

I don't think we can go on what they say because this scenario would never happen, so of course the ravens will gush over Lamar. 

19 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Hate to break it to you but outside of Baltimore there’s not a team out there that would pick Lamar over Josh. The Super Bowl line is a really lazy attempt at a troll comment-if you’re gonna troll, be more creative 

I'm not saying I agree with it. And it's not just the fans - A recent poll of 103 NFL players had Josh ranked #4. So the perception outside B-lo is that Lamar is the better QB, like it or not. 

4 minutes ago, skibum said:

I'm not saying I agree with it. And it's not just the fans - A recent poll of 103 NFL players had Josh ranked #4. So the perception outside B-lo is that Lamar is the better QB, like it or not. 

This is pry controversial but if Josh was black I think he'd be ranked #2 amongst players.  I think there's some resentment that there's a dual threat QB in the NFL that's white.