Chaos

Who is the NFLs QB3?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the NFLs QB3?

• Lamar Jackson
    • Joe Burrow
    • CJ Stroud
    • Someone Else

So far this season is it really any of these guys? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GASabresIUFan said:

Don't forget Josh has the most fantasy points and Hailee Steinfeld.

And a lot of money. All great things but still not the 2nd best QB in the NFL with "really no dispute." I think Bills fans feel that way and there are arguments for but also plenty for against.

But he's certainly up there. He just needs the hardware to prove it. Even if he's 5th best and we win the Super Bowl because James Cook averages 120 yards from scrimmage then who would complain?

Edited by K D

19 minutes ago, Logic said:

My List.

Note: There is a large tier break between Tier 1 and Tier 2. No one is close to those two.

Tier 1:
Patrick Mahomes
Josh Allen

Tier 2:
Joe Burrow(s)
CJ Stroud

Tier 3:
Lamar Jackson
Justin Herbert

Tier 4:
Kyler Murray
Jalen Hurts
Jared Goff
Matthew Stafford
Dak Prescott

Jordan Love

Tier 5:
Kirk Cousins

Baker Mayfield
Derek Carr
Trevor Lawrence

That's a good list.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GASabresIUFan said:

So far this season Derek Carr, Mayfield and Kyler Murray have been staking their claim to being in the top tier of NFL QBs.  How's that for a shocker.

plenty of players have had elite seasons without being elite QBs (Gannon, Schaub, Bulger, Flacco, Culpepper, Vick, etc).

Each of those guys could thow for 5k yards and I wouldn't consider them elite tier QBs.

46 minutes ago, Logic said:

My List.

Note: There is a large tier break between Tier 1 and Tier 2. No one is close to those two.

Tier 1:
Patrick Mahomes
Josh Allen

Tier 2:
Joe Burrow(s)
CJ Stroud

Tier 3:
Lamar Jackson
Justin Herbert

Tier 4:
Kyler Murray
Jalen Hurts
Jared Goff
Matthew Stafford
Dak Prescott

Jordan Love

Tier 5:
Kirk Cousins

Baker Mayfield
Derek Carr
Trevor Lawrence

This is pretty good. I noticed you left Tua off. Is that intentional. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I have to ask this.

I'm not trying to be mean or rude or anything, I just genuinely want to know.

How are people still putting an "s" on the end of Joe Burrow? He's been in the league for five years now.

I'm so confused.

That’s Logics for you.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

Lamar has 2 mvps

That goes to show that it’s a silly award. It’s almost as bad as the Pro Bowl game, but you can’t just abolish the award. 

Lamar just doesn’t feel all that MVP to me.  🤷‍♂️

EDIT: I don’t want any of you to know where I live if he wins the Super Bowl.  😂 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

25 minutes ago, skibum said:

I hate to break it to everyone, but outside Buffalo, Lamar is QB #2. He has 2 MVP awards and just as many superbowl appearances/wins as Josh does. 

In a hypothetical, if Baltimore had a chance to trade Jackson for Allen straight up, you think they wouldn't pull the trigger?  

I do 

1 hour ago, K D said:

And a lot of money. All great things but still not the 2nd best QB in the NFL with "really no dispute." I think Bills fans feel that way and there are arguments for but also plenty for against.

But he's certainly up there. He just needs the hardware to prove it. Even if he's 5th best and we win the Super Bowl because James Cook averages 120 yards from scrimmage then who would complain?

Or you can just watch them play the game of football and by doing so, come away with an accurate account of who’s the best at the game of football.

Edited by julian

24 minutes ago, skibum said:

I hate to break it to everyone, but outside Buffalo, Lamar is QB #2. He has 2 MVP awards and just as many superbowl appearances/wins as Josh does. 

From the national media, you're  right.

But for anyone who understands the game and just doesn't go by stats and awards, Josh is clearly number 2

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Tough call between Burrow and Stroud for me. Burrow's done it longer which certainly counts for something. Whereas Stroud genuinely does look a bit better when I watch him, better throwing on the run and doesn't miss as many passes to my eyes.

Since I'm on the fence I default to the player that's been more durable. So it's Stroud for me. Very close though.

1 hour ago, skibum said:

Hate to break it to you but outside of Baltimore there’s not a team out there that would pick Lamar over Josh. The Super Bowl line is a really lazy attempt at a troll comment-if you’re gonna troll, be more creative 

• Awesome! (+1) 1