More Impressive 2-0 Start: Bills or Chiefs?

theRalph

4 hours ago, Logic said:

Considering the Chiefs won by a toe against an 0-2 team that just lost at home to the Raiders, and then won on a ticky-tack DPI call against a Bengals team missing Tee Higgins....

And considering that the Bills came from behind to beat what looks like a hot Cardinals team and then absolutely destroyed the Dolphins in their house in September...

I'm going with the Bills.

Oh, and the Bills are scoring more points per game and allowing less points per game, too. 

The cherry on top is that the Bills' QB is playing better than the Chiefs' QB right now.

Sold!

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm worried, I'm agreeing with Ethan in Cleveland again.

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I love this place

Before the Miami game how many posts were there that Tua was overrated and that  Miami projected to win the AFC East was a joke.

Then when Bills beat them, and you see son many posts in here that Bills beat a good to great Miami team on the road...

But not always!

Edited by amprov56
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Chiefs played better competition so far.  I don't think their wins were convincing but they're bigger wins against teams which factor to be in the race for #1 seed in the AFC.  We looked good in our wins but I don't know if we have played a team that will make the playoffs.  I think KC has beaten two playoff teams so far.

They’ve beaten two winless teams-  one lost in their home opener, to the patriots.  The other lost in their home opener, to the Raiders. 

I agree that those two teams will be better than Az and Miami come week 18.  I don’t know if they are right now.  

57 minutes ago, Punching Bag said:

The wins count whether in beginning of year, in middle of year and end of year.  Only the preseason games do not count but the injuries do.

That's why I didn't say anything about wins.

I said "impressive starts" only mean anything at the start. Wins are good whether impressive or not.

8 hours ago, theRalph said:

This just in, Pacheco to IR is out.

Fixed it for you... how could you let such a golden opportunity pass???

8 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

it's irrelevant. This is all just pre-season.

7 hours ago, Simon said:

Until they lose one.

Then you'll be here to tell us all how revealing it is. <_<

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

After the Broncos loss you said there was a 0% chance the Bills would make the playoffs.

It suddenly occurred to me to ask... what's Bull's middle name?