More Impressive 2-0 Start: Bills or Chiefs?

theRalph

Chiefs played better competition so far.  I don't think their wins were convincing but they're bigger wins against teams which factor to be in the race for #1 seed in the AFC.  We looked good in our wins but I don't know if we have played a team that will make the playoffs.  I think KC has beaten two playoff teams so far.

24 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Good idea. Thanks.

Well said😁👍

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Considering the Chiefs won by a toe against an 0-2 team that just lost at home to the Raiders, and then won on a ticky-tack DPI call against a Bengals team missing Tee Higgins....

And considering that the Bills came from behind to beat what looks like a hot Cardinals team and then absolutely destroyed the Dolphins in their house in September...

I'm going with the Bills.

Oh, and the Bills are scoring more points per game and allowing less points per game, too. 

The cherry on top is that the Bills' QB is playing better than the Chiefs' QB right now.

Oh, come on. Just because Mahomes is completing a lower percentage of his passes for a lower average, with three touchdowns compared to Allen's five and three interceptions to Allen's none, you're saying he's still not playing better? He's Mahomes! He has to play better! It's in the media handbook, man. So don't go muddying the water with facts and reality, ok? 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

I will if it is. The expectation is that they should win 11+ games. Sorry if I'm not excited when they beat bad teams in September.

If memory serves me right, you were on the Bills last year when they went on a 6 game run to win the division. 

30 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Neither 2-0 start is particularly impressive. Need more time to see what these teams actually are, especially the Bills.

You don't think the convincing win against your Dolphins wasn't impressive?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MJS said:

It seems like a wash to me. Also, I'm not sure it matters.

I think it matters very, very, very little, but I’d give the edge to the Bills despite the bad start against the Cards who now seem to be good. It’s all an illusion at this time of year.

Get into the playoffs, be healthy and lucky and peak at the right time. 

13 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

You mean this guy?  

GXVM2gDbsAApCmB?format=png&name=small

Close, but he looks more like a homeless guy.  

Edited by Augie

17 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I love this place

Before the Miami game how many posts were there that Tua was overrated and that  Miami projected to win the AFC East was a joke.

Then when Bills beat them, and you see son many posts in here that Bills beat a good to great Miami team on the road...

lol seriously. All I've heard since "Hail Murray" is what a garbage, overrated QB he is. But now that they've played us close, that 4-win team from last year are world beaters? gtfoh

Miami has been our whipping-boy for quite some time now.

KC already owns the tiebreakers against 2 of the top teams in the AFC.

2 hours ago, Airseven said:

Neither 2-0 start is particularly impressive. Need more time to see what these teams actually are, especially the Bills.

I think we all know what they both are… evidenced by the 2-0 records.. it was the media and fans who don’t know the Bills roster who were predicting a down year for Buffalo.

After the season Allen puts up this year, they’ll be much less likely to doubt the Bills in the future.

• Like (+1) 1